Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someone plz tell me how to ues comediator

Discussion on can someone plz tell me how to ues comediator within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone plz tell me how to ues comediator

im so confused i downloaded it but i cant figure out how to get it to work can someone plz explain to me fully on how to ues it plz because i put all the files i downloaded into the conquer online folder then i loged into the bot and when i press the launch conquer butten the bot disapers and my game starts with no bot im aware of can someone plz help me and tell me what to do and stuff.
Old 01/03/2011, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Its outdated and outpatched.
Old 01/03/2011, 15:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
ohh ok thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<CoMediator & JCoAgent> Clientless botting is possible.
10/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 128 Replies
Me & ash (Warlax) have been busy behind the scenes, not focused much on sirhooks :p Heres what we can do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HODrLyf7Zb8 We still require the conquer client to log-in the char, but we do not require the conquer client to keep a connection and to keep the bot running. After we have the log-in password encryption all worked out, no conquer client shall be required at all.
Should cofr33dom become a tool for CoMediator?
08/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Hey guys, I'm getting too many projects to manage :p I'm planing to merge cofr33dom into CoMediator as a tool for CoMediator. I understand that some people don't like writing their own scripts, and this way it will be an optional thing to do. Are there any objections in me doing this? Edit: Here is what such surgery would look like?
Comediator survey for all
08/20/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
i have found a way to make srveys avaible to all first of all dawnload "ip hide" from Real Hide IP Installed | Real Hide IP its a tree days trial but enough time to dawnload mediator next follow fecker guide SirMediator it's 100% dawnloadable lol and i needed so much time to figured out sheet i am so stupid ih helped push Thanks Thanks to Fecker too for faken name generator if my idea dont work just flame me :D