Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best hunting spot

Discussion on Best hunting spot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best hunting spot

Hey guys and girls,
just wondering what u think what's the best hunting spot for db, met, and elite or super items, +1, -1, all that things.
I'm a lvl 90 Monk.
Greetz,
Old 12/31/2010, 01:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
min macs, giant apes. but it would be hard hunting there as a monk. you will just be frustrated at how many archers go there
Old 12/31/2010, 03:02   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Make an archer... or use a bot with a ninja.

If you aren't botting then archers will always be the best hunter. Get it plvl'd to 40-50 and you can start then hunting bandits and using tg overnight... soon you can get it 70 (archer lvling is super easy usually)

Once you get some basic gear from the eq quests you can 1 hit minmaq and hunt there.

If not just make a ninja and bot fs and destroy everything in sight ahaha (it's considered disposable... just use the bot char to earn you cash, do NOT consider it a main as it will most likely get bot jailed fast)