Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moon Gem Quest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Moon Gem Quest

in the moon gem quest when u ask William to distinguish the authenticity of the letter is there a way to make him read multiple letter or do u have to do the quest over again to try another letter

Old   #2

i bleieve its one per quest >.<

Old   #3

yes one per quest as Bliz2k6 says
Old   #4

There is a thing I did in the pas but it may be fixed now.
You must be sure that no one is around. Drop the letter and quickly talk and get another one, then pick it up. This gets complicate as the number of letters rise because the letters that you dropped might start disappearing. So don't do it with too much letters at 1 time.
However this might be fixed now, and the letter might disappear right after you drop it, so try it at your own risk.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by inSertCoiN View Post
There is a thing I did in the pas but it may be fixed now.
You must be sure that no one is around. Drop the letter and quickly talk and get another one, then pick it up. This gets complicate as the number of letters rise because the letters that you dropped might start disappearing. So don't do it with too much letters at 1 time.
However this might be fixed now, and the letter might disappear right after you drop it, so try it at your own risk.
the letters dont dissappear as soon as dropped but could you explain it a little better on how to do this?
Old   #6

Its pretty simple... Drop all letters except the 1 that needs distinguish. Quickly talk with William and distinguish it. Then pick up the letters you've dropped. I think you can also give the letters to a n00b instead of dropping them.
Old   #7

Does anyone know if theres a way to pre-determin if the letter is real or a fake? Or is it like the +1's You cant tell till after its done