Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

can tq detect multi ?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
even if you hab multi and u r in lan token when u all connect by 1 gate ur ip is the same and the router wont acces incoming connection to check how many pc r in the net so no worries :]

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 8,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentrix View Post
QUOTE Originally posted by fchen
if one of your chars is using bot, while other chars on the same PC ( not on the lan house of router, but on the same physical PC) are not using bot, ALL of these chars will be placed in bot jail.

i saw this quote in the sig of tsu. if this is true does that mean they can detect multi ? or does it mean that they send a file to change your client, if you are detected botting, so that all chars logged on that comp will be jailed. sorry if this has been asked before.
They cant take any action to supicious MultiClient because of Net Cafes, they dont know if ur at using a net cafe or not xD.

Old   #18

ive been sent to bot jail while botting other chars only the one caught was sent an people have more then one pc now a days so could be reason for many connections or a lan line or something where mass people same ips
Old   #19

They can't scan your MAC address, because firstly, they don't have the software required to do it, and secondly, its an invasion of privacy unless you agreed to such a thing in the EULA.

MAC addresses are **** easy to change anyways, just load up SMAC and click a few options and you have yourself a brand new address.

Old   #20

sounds more like a pwnd packet they send you
Old   #21

getting the amount of clients on ONE pc is hard for TQ. they are not able to detect multi via ip-adress. they have to patch the conquer.exe so that it can tell tq how many clients run on the pc. but tq is too lazy to do that