Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An usefull thing for hunting

Discussion on An usefull thing for hunting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
An usefull thing for hunting

First i want to say that it's only for the Windows Xp users.
If u will go in start meniu --> accessories --> accessibility --> On screen Keyboard. Run thi little program and press with your mouse the ctrl button from the keybord after that just switch with Alt + Tab on your CO2 window. u will jump without pressing ctrl by your self. Very usefull if u are a smoker. .
Just a little trick but i hope it will help.
Old 08/17/2007, 23:48   #2

awesome
Old 08/18/2007, 06:03   #3

umm there is a easy clicky u can do right do auto right click , left click and ctrl without doing all thouse stuff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Might be usefull...
11/21/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 33 Replies
edited by vyn
that might be usefull getting DB
02/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
dacing witth two weapons= just put dace in f# and ur weopen in f# and press both at the same time getting dargonballs is not easy but this is the easiest way first go search for a dragon u can find alot specially in forest if u did not find buy it from the marcket second take this dragon to ur house give him alot of food he will eat it then sleep if didnt sleep give him a meteor tear he must cry till he sleep thirdthats the last and easiest one take from him his balls
Usefull when FB ..
07/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I heard something about hack which show smal point on ground like simple shadow where someone fall after jump. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=blah .. blah sorry for my enlish. jestem Polakiem ' border='0' alt='blah .. blah sorry for my enlish. jestem Polakiem ' />
Could be Usefull
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Well I looked around in my Conquer Folder and if u ope StRes.ini you can change the Language there if you want i Tried it and i worked fine for me so for the peeps that want to Create a Server or something for friends from hes land he can easy change the language to text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=my english is bad sorry' border='0' alt='my english is bad sorry' />