Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pls som1 can repost the CT about anastascia ?

Discussion on pls som1 can repost the CT about anastascia ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pls som1 can repost the CT about anastascia ?

i lost all data on my pc with ANASTASCIA Ct about SV 1.17 Server and client

meanwhile they changed the interface of this forum so i can t download ur CT again in post

can SOM1 REPOST THE perfect job of anastascia about SV 1.17 ?

thx from italy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plz som1 all come
10/15/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
plz som 1 can give evolution engine 8.3 and ct to download im wanna play whith hack
som1 help me:((
09/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
cant play cuz i alwasy get error ????? whit pc stats. I saw on forum a post whit upgrade ur video card ,i upgarde it to last from nvidia.com and still got the error.Then i reistaled the silkroad in default directory c/programfile/silkroad ,now he dun give me the error but he exit from game and dun give nothing any error nothing what to do plzz help meI REALLY WANT TO PLAYY :(:(:confused:
som1 help plz
07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
i just updated my client 2 get the exp crap, now its not letin me login, i mean i can log in if im lucky 2\30 times. this is agrevating can som1 help me
can som1 help?
08/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ok, im trying yo use the tqprogram, it opens and what ever, but i cant figure out how to mak it plvl iyself, can som1 plz help
can som1 help me?
08/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
ok i was reading the packet edit prg, n ive ben tryin 2 get it 2 work, as thg i can play with it, but i get the error msg, couldnt hook the send msg, reciev msg procedure, i dont mean 2 b a noob, but if i search anymor, i think ima get a turmer in my brian, i feel lik i just went thrgh a couple of history test shyt.