Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing co controls

Discussion on Changing co controls within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, ive seen be4 how bots have been made to change the controls such as use the mousewheel to jump by clicking it, and i was wondering if u could change all the controls, cuz i no windows vista is compatible with the 360 controller, and u can use it on alot of computer games lol, and i no thise sounds retarded, but is there any ossible way to control conquer with a 360 controller, or even with just different buttons on ur keyboard or w/e, a clue or little help would be appreciated, ty
Old 08/10/2007, 12:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
yeah i agree, but just for the keyboard like you change F1 into like 1 on the number pad or some **** like that , and as for the mouse wheel jumper, seach Jumper 11
the one i use
Old 08/10/2007, 16:06   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
After a quick search of the web I found this.>>>
Quote:
So you just picked up your new Xbox 360 Controller at your local gaming store. To your surprise when you get home and plug the Xbox controller in you find the drivers suck. You have no settings for stick senstivity and controller remapping. You furiously search online looking to see if you are the only one with this problem. You find you are not at start to look for a fix. You probably got frustrated and said to yourself "I'm gonna return this piece of ****". Then you find this site. The fix for all your problems and more than you expected from a game controller. To install the drivers for the Xbox 360 controller continue reading for a full step-by-step guide. If you like the guide vote at the bottom of the guide.
Go here for this.>>>

On the download page you'll find Xpadder you might want this so you can map the keyboard and mouse keys to the controller.
Old 08/10/2007, 16:37   #4

+k for help, but is it possible to control the mouse with the analog stick?

« Moonbox | SOCKEDS »