Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

May found a moneyhack

Discussion on May found a moneyhack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys,
I found some kind of moneyhack still .rar file a friend gave it he didn't used hisself but anyways i checked it with VirusChief.com and it got some kind of trojan called Trojan.Pakes-248 anyone kows something about this trojan is it dangerous or something?
Old 08/08/2007, 03:40   #2

first off, no it's not a money hack, and if it is it's art money (client side only)

i wouldn't use it, because client side money hacks are pointless, and by the looks of it, your computer will DIE

Delete the file, if you extracted it from the rar at any point ever do a system restore before the time period you extracted the files.

Crdnilfan OUT
Old 08/08/2007, 03:45   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by crdnilfan@Aug 8 2007, 03:40
first off, no it's not a money hack, and if it is it's art money (client side only)

i wouldn't use it, because client side money hacks are pointless, and by the looks of it, your computer will DIE

Delete the file, if you extracted it from the rar at any point ever do a system restore before the time period you extracted the files.

Crdnilfan OUT
You really don't have to tell me about artmoney.
I am no noob so don't worry Its definitly not artmoney and it still in rar file i just need to know what this Trojan.Pakes-248 does.
Old 08/09/2007, 16:04   #4

To be honest if its a friend in the game, i wouldnt trust it, usually its probably some jerk that friended you to get msn and send you a keylogger or something.

But if its a real life friend i guess its on your on risk

<hr>Append on Aug 9 2007, 16:04<hr> To be honest if its a friend in the game, i wouldnt trust it, usually its probably some jerk that friended you to get msn and send you a keylogger or something.

maybe you dont really know him like you thought you did :P

<hr>Append on Aug 9 2007, 16:04<hr> To be honest if its a friend in the game, i wouldnt trust it, usually its probably some jerk that friended you to get msn and send you a keylogger or something.

maybe you dont really know him like you thought you did :P

<hr>Append on Aug 9 2007, 16:05<hr> wtf why did it post 3 times lol
Old 08/09/2007, 16:11   #5

@edgardavids2005 - xD u own
Old 08/10/2007, 04:46   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by raiceforsas@Aug 8 2007, 03:38
Hey guys,
I found some kind of moneyhack still .rar file a friend gave it he didn't used hisself but anyways i checked it with VirusChief.com and it got some kind of trojan called Trojan.Pakes-248 anyone kows something about this trojan is it dangerous or something?
STUPID THREAD

#close

^ wish i was gm
Old 08/10/2007, 11:15   #7

wait wait, this guy on my server (is banned now) his name is (tony) or something, and he had artmoney or artcps, w/e u wanna call them, and they apeared in a trade box even when he clicked ok, and of course he got greedy and got himself banned, anyone no anything about this?
Old 08/10/2007, 13:29   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by cyclone384+Aug 10 2007, 04:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cyclone384 @ Aug 10 2007, 04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--raiceforsas@Aug 8 2007, 03:38
Hey guys,
STUPID THREAD

#close

^ wish i was gm [/b][/quote]
I didn't ask you to come here and **** yourself off if you don't like it you can leave this thread.

Its a irl friend but still he didn't made himself.