Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

best autohunter?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
best autohunter?

hello all,
ive been away from CO some time and now im back. I used to use CID proxy, old school :P. now im back and i was wondering what is the best free autohunter out there? i noticed a lot of them are payed. and with best i mean noob proof xD cuze i fail at setting up bots.

Old   #2

If you're looking for a non-subscription lvler, i don't think you're lucky. I know i'm not (there's 2 things i can't trust my money to: online payments and online payments to bot owners)

Old   #3

SV :3
Old   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
If you're looking for a non-subscription lvler, i don't think you're lucky. I know i'm not (there's 2 things i can't trust my money to: online payments and online payments to bot owners)
You're more at risk using a free bot. Nothing in life is free and there's at least a decent chance they are at LEAST recording your information (regardless of if they ever plan to misuse it).

That being said my proxy source is released so you can code w/e you want for it and make it as good as you like.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
You're more at risk using a free bot. Nothing in life is free
Holy Words, dude don t trust noone ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

so you guys sayin SV is my best shot?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You're more at risk using a free bot. Nothing in life is free and there's at least a decent chance they are at LEAST recording your information (regardless of if they ever plan to misuse it).

That being said my proxy source is released so you can code w/e you want for it and make it as good as you like.
I'd prefer to compromise my account than compromising my money. But i'm a bit paranoid about internet scams, so i'm probably not the best example, but i'll never do an online purchase, afaik.
what's that SV though? i've been away for a while
Old   #8

whats with sv? thought sv died
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinggan View Post
whats with sv? thought sv died
tought so to :P
Old   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
I'd prefer to compromise my account than compromising my money. But i'm a bit paranoid about internet scams, so i'm probably not the best example, but i'll never do an online purchase, afaik.
what's that SV though? i've been away for a while
SV = script vessel... it's one of the longest running (and not very good) bots. There have always been rumors that it's made by tq themselves as a way to make extra money but I wouldn't know about that really.

As far as i know it's no longer being updated and has always been a paid subscription model (epvp does not allow cracks for it to be posted here)

Paid bots: CoGenius and CoFarmer are the only paid ones up to date from what I know

Free Bots: CoElse/Kira/Other shitty memory based/pixel bots. They tend to be really bad and not worth using. There's my proxy source code I released to the public which allows you to do ANYTHING you want with packets (it works perfectly fine on current patch) but I removed all botting uses from it so you'll have to code those yourself. There are a large number of code snippets posted by people for it.

If you aren't willing to pay money for a bot and you want something worth while then I STRONGLY recommend learning some basic programming and doing it yourself.

I don't like to seem like a bully or insult anyone but I've PERSONALLY released more than this community would need to write any bot they want. Entire threads about how to make your own proxies, learn programming, how to understand packets (mostly links + my own explanations) as well as releasing an entire working proxy source code... and I'm NOT the only one offering help on epvp. There are a large number of people who have released incredibly valuable information on how to do this stuff yet the community is too lazy and unwilling to put any work in to create something worth while.

Here's an example video someone posted in my thread about what they've done with my proxy...

not perfect but as you can see people are working on this stuff and more than half the information needed is already posted by me and others...

<edit>

ooh and here's a video of what I originally had the proxy doing...

Old   #11

Quote:
SV = script vessel... it's one of the longest running (and not very good) bots. There have always been rumors that it's made by tq themselves as a way to make extra money but I wouldn't know about that really.

As far as i know it's no longer being updated and has always been a paid subscription model (epvp does not allow cracks for it to be posted here)

Paid bots: CoGenius and CoFarmer are the only paid ones up to date from what I know

Free Bots: CoElse/Kira/Other shitty memory based/pixel bots. They tend to be really bad and not worth using. There's my proxy source code I released to the public which allows you to do ANYTHING you want with packets (it works perfectly fine on current patch) but I removed all botting uses from it so you'll have to code those yourself. There are a large number of code snippets posted by people for it.

If you aren't willing to pay money for a bot and you want something worth while then I STRONGLY recommend learning some basic programming and doing it yourself.

I don't like to seem like a bully or insult anyone but I've PERSONALLY released more than this community would need to write any bot they want. Entire threads about how to make your own proxies, learn programming, how to understand packets (mostly links + my own explanations) as well as releasing an entire working proxy source code... and I'm NOT the only one offering help on epvp. There are a large number of people who have released incredibly valuable information on how to do this stuff yet the community is too lazy and unwilling to put any work in to create something worth while.

Here's an example video someone posted in my thread about what they've done with my proxy...

not perfect but as you can see people are working on this stuff and more than half the information needed is already posted by me and others...

<edit>

ooh and here's a video of what I originally had the proxy doing...

The One Who make something of The Proxy Did the job good !
Old   #12

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
(and not very good)
I gota disagree on that one, yes maby it weren't the fastest, but it got the work done also it were stable, you were in no need for a good ping.

Have had lots of chars levels with it, and i gota say thats the one im most pleased with, and i believe iv tried every proxy there is, at least those thate are public, cept for one for obius reasons.