Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

French Hunting/Looting Bot

Discussion on French Hunting/Looting Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
French Hunting/Looting Bot

I'd bet this question has been asked before but, I Didn't find it so... Sorry.

I've looked around and the only bots that I've found working on French servers had half of the useful features not working like Autoloot and such.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me if there's any (GOOD) bot around with all features working for French CO 2.0.

I'm up to pay around 10$ for a membership, but, if you find one that is asking more then 10$ for a membership, you can still post it.
Thank you for your time.

Regards
-Lamort

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looting....
10/31/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
guys anyone who have hack the speed of picking up items?? share pls ^_^
HELP! Looting in MHS BOT
12/06/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
looting with melee characters is fine. but how do I make my ranged(YaoJing) characters loot? (i see a few of good YJ bots around which loot even in max range) because after I kill a monster it doesnt have time for looting it proceeds with killing the next monster. I've tried setting auto-loot to 50 times lol. dosen't work or putting delays. - cant make it work either need HELP! Thanks in advance.
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french
05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes! First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work): AutoHotkey Download After download this (it's the code ): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
bgs looting
07/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
IN BG you can loot players from any distance. You just have to spam right click the corpse few times and it will let you loot faction items and cash from player even if you get out of range message. Works on all corpses that still have Insignia on them.
Afk looting
03/14/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I've been down in the borgal bat caves the last few days trying to get some loot yet I have no chance against these third party programs, So if you can't beat them join them, Does anyone know where to get one of these looting programs?! Es tut mir leide, Es ist nicht auf Deutsch aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht :?