Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WHY AIMBOT PROXYS ARE NOW BUGGING!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok peaple TQ updated the game to d/c peaple on a suspicious FB/SS shot, so yes it D/C you when you use Aimbot, cause the shot wouldnt have been possible/shouldnt have been possible without aimbot. Its simply done, they just make it that if you hit someone like within 100ms of them landing u d/c, The solution is to Either use a Manuel Aimbot or find another way to bypass another check...

<hr>Append on Aug 5 2007, 01:50<hr> dont flame this, its just a observation, ive tried this with V3n0M, 2 Versions of Nproxy and 2 Versions of Qproxy.

Old   #2

that&#39;s not true, i just got aimboted like 20 times in gw today, they did do ****. now there&#39;s a group with aimbot on the server, it&#39;s funny.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 5 2007, 01:48
Ok peaple TQ updated the game to d/c peaple on a suspicious FB/SS shot, so yes it D/C you when you use Aimbot, cause the shot wouldnt have been possible/shouldnt have been possible without aimbot. Its simply done, they just make it that if you hit someone like within 100ms of them landing u d/c, The solution is to Either use a Manuel Aimbot or find another way to bypass another check...

<hr>Append on Aug 5 2007, 01:50<hr> dont flame this, its just a observation, ive tried this with V3n0M, 2 Versions of Nproxy and 2 Versions of Qproxy.
Can you pass an aimbot to my email ??
Old   #4

lolz pinoy get some skillz

Old   #5

pinoy kb? dami pinoy celebrities babyicey
Old   #6

paghilom.. pikihon tika sa akong level 5 na tawest ron.. heheh
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by junie@Aug 5 2007, 11:04
paghilom.. pikihon tika sa akong level 5 na tawest ron.. heheh
Err no Not lvl 5 n00blet, and yes thats my server babyicey..... yourll find peaple are using MANUEL aimbot mode not automatic aimbot&#33;, I should know,,, it was me that spread it on our server......
Old   #8

cant you just edit the speed of when the FB/SS packet is sent kinda like how you change the autothunt teleporting speed, but a lil different