Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SV 1.5 is still working...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patched SV 1.15 (Master_matti's guide / Anastacia's code) is still working on CO client 4351. THere are changes in CO that make SV cannot perform it's basic functions and these were:

1. MP (health) is set to zero(0)
2. Monster/Player name is not displayed (even if you check box on "Display Names"
3. Left weapon is not displayed.
4. Errors on Status (your Profile)
5. No xp is displayed. "You have reached the highest level"
6. Billions of CP
7. and many more

Only the first two (i think) concerns with SV.

Statement #1 can be worked out by just puting 0 on SV's "Disconnect when HP is" box (good for damaged taken by monsters is 1).

Statement #2 is my problem. Can anyone tell me what file(s) i will alter/changed in CO files so that it will permanently display the name of monsters/players?

I open my dummy char in new CO patch client 4353 and jot down the xp. Login in client 4351 and play for couple of minutes. Logout and login back to 4353 and my xp increases (same what i get with additional potency% + raibow%).

I post this msg to make SV 1.15 run temporarily while waiting for the new patch SV 1.17 by our evpv gurus.

Need your help!

cheers

Old 08/04/2007, 05:59   #2

just clarifying:

you're playing with the 4351 patch and 4351 sv, but the exp registers as 4353 exp on your char.

so we'd need to patch back to 4351 (which.. can we?) and use that sv to level?

Old 08/04/2007, 07:08   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by FloateR@Aug 4 2007, 05:59
just clarifying:

you're playing with the 4351 patch and 4351 sv, but the exp registers as 4353 exp on your char.

so we'd need to patch back to 4351 (which.. can we?) and use that sv to level?
I have folders of CO 4351 and CO 4353. I can still play in 4351 but the program is buggy with those i enumerated. SV 1.15 is still working there. If you manually play in 4351 you cannot see your xp increasing. But when you login to 4353, you will notice that your xp increases.

If you dont have copy of 4351, you may install the CO back and download this patches 4313-4324 <> 4323-4334 <> 4332-4351.

« What is that hack name?? | TQ Letting scammers advertise on their site? »