Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TQ Letting scammers advertise on their site?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think someone payed TQ to advertise their site, then maybe they switched what the site was about and switched the image that the ad linked to.

It was advertised as "Crazy Prize Survey"

The site is

It was advertised on the *OFFICIAL* site of above the languages section on the right side.

Tested it with a miner acct, wont get past the first page.

Beware everyone.

**EDIT ADDED**

It asks you for your server, acct name and acct pass and a verification code then you click submit.

Old 08/04/2007, 05:36   #2

its nto a scam its actually tq because it actually scans tq database to see if thats the correct pw and acc name this is not a scam and it says on top tq just wants to know what people think of the game

Old 08/04/2007, 06:34   #3

wtf? what is it actually....
Old 08/04/2007, 07:10   #4

I did it on my main. It's completely safe because it's TQ's survey.

I just think they did it to survey us and get an idea of what we think about CO so they can make it better, or even make another completely different game. It had questions like "How do you like CO's customer service?" and how will you like the next game to be like? Medievil Knights and Wizards ot the KungFu styles of anciant china and **** like that.
Also,
400 people will get randomly selected to receive a 2 DragonBall $7.99 code by their email.
It's 4 pages of easy questions, and I actually had a laugh at some of 'em..

If you have doubts, make a noob account, and use that, but remember to put your correct email incase you actually get lucky and win.

DO NOT USE MOZILLA FIREFOX BECAUSE QUESTION NUMBER 7 IS BUGGED. IT'LL SAY YOU DID NOT ANSWER IT, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DID.

USE InternetExplorer

I havent tried it with Opera or Safari.

Good luck guys!

-Mod

« SV 1.5 is still working... | need help »