Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ!

Discussion on PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community.

IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!. THIS ISNT ME BEING DOUBLE STANDARD, YOU GUYS HATE AIMERS, I HATE SCAMMERS, EITHER WE ALL WIN, OR WE ALL GET SCAM'D AND AIM'D.

To dm2000 and a1blaster,,, Im aware the V3n0M thread has no file for download in at the moment, we have already fixed the V3n0M to work for 4353, Im holding back till sunday to allow peaple a "Semi" Clean Guildwar this week in the intrest of community spirit, and to allow peaple to decide which they dislike more, the scammers tools or the aimbot. When I decide WHICH version is being put in our thread I will PM the both of you regarding the Exact Rapidshare main account so you may view ALL Files for download and confirm/check them as you see fit. Thankyou for your patience.
Old 08/04/2007, 02:48   #2

Releasing a working aimbot just cos someone else won't stop releasing scamming tools doesnt really make you a better person, so this **** about "interest of community spirit" really doesn't mean anything.
Old 08/04/2007, 03:23   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 3 2007, 21:33
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney
and I ask that you DON"T use Google either people
Old 08/04/2007, 03:27   #4

lolz this is just stupid.... they even cant scam u with artmoney cause if u both even click "ok" trading will be failed...
Old 08/04/2007, 03:35   #5

i know..off topic but your sig. cracked me up
"Lag? Lag? Your B1tch1ng to me about Lag!!! Look at jesus when he died it took him 3 whole friggin days to respawn!" lol.
Old 08/04/2007, 03:38   #6

elite*gold: 20
My proxy will include dev tools for creating your own aimbot. Threatening to release one won't get anything done :P
Old 08/04/2007, 08:42   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by bone-you@Aug 4 2007, 03:38
My proxy will include dev tools for creating your own aimbot. Threatening to release one won't get anything done :P
exactly.... releasein aimbotters dont affect me coz i use COProxy anyway so i can aim bot aswell....threatenin ppl dnt make u better than them...in my opinion it makes u worst.
Old 08/05/2007, 05:05   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 3 2007, 21:33
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community.

IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!. THIS ISNT ME BEING DOUBLE STANDARD, YOU GUYS HATE AIMERS, I HATE SCAMMERS, EITHER WE ALL WIN, OR WE ALL GET SCAM'D AND AIM'D.

To dm2000 and a1blaster,,, Im aware the V3n0M thread has no file for download in at the moment, we have already fixed the V3n0M to work for 4353, Im holding back till sunday to allow peaple a "Semi" Clean Guildwar this week in the intrest of community spirit, and to allow peaple to decide which they dislike more, the scammers tools or the aimbot. When I decide WHICH version is being put in our thread I will PM the both of you regarding the Exact Rapidshare main account so you may view ALL Files for download and confirm/check them as you see fit. Thankyou for your patience.
Lol you forgetting what forum you're on? This is the home of the people with no skill they want the aimbot, so you would be just doing what they want
Old 08/05/2007, 05:16   #9

What are u waiting for, no one is stopping u from posting a aimbot... and really it doesnt matter whether u release it or not, people will find a way to get it... lol

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=u spelled people as "PEAPLE"...' border='0' alt='u spelled people as "PEAPLE"...' />
Old 08/05/2007, 05:31   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Hustla@Aug 5 2007, 05:16
What are u waiting for, no one is stopping u from posting a aimbot... and really it doesnt matter whether u release it or not, people will find a way to get it... lol

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=u spelled people as "PEAPLE"...' border='0' alt='u spelled people as "PEAPLE"...' />
About time someone pointed out PEAPLE. lol. That was getting annoying. ;D
Old 08/05/2007, 11:09   #11

Whatever,,, my lanquage, im english,,, ill spell it as it want,
Old 08/05/2007, 11:20   #12

elite*gold: 20
cmon release it please lol i been searching for ages and
i agree with her art money is ******* me off aswell
Old 08/05/2007, 11:24   #13

Its been released,,,, I released it after I got the 6th post telling me "F-You",,, auto aimbot is buggy cause they made it d/c on a suspicious shot,,, just use Manuel aimbot mode.
Old 08/05/2007, 11:31   #14

hahaha who do you think u r? LOL if u dont wanna release dont lol....
Old 08/05/2007, 11:45   #15

Wow im not the only one who dislikes QoE, Lool and the threatening PMs wont help u either stupid *****
Closed Thread