Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Met Zone Mobs

Discussion on Met Zone Mobs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know back in the days of Conquer 1 you could just go in the dat files and just swap some numbers and bam u had a hawk that looked like a water devil. I dun remember the exact process and the post for that is long lost in the list of old/junk posts. I was wondering if there is a way that you could actually take the "real" met dove and turn it into something that looks dif. I dunno maybe a macaque or a hawk or something. I would think it would be just like editting ur c3 to change ur armor color and stuff since all that stuff is just player side anyway. Any help would be greatfully rewarded with +k please help. Thanks Also, same with the DB lord. If possible o.o\

Just a lil insight, please and thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] ShaiyaUS Gambling Zone - Teleport to Gambling Zone
02/17/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi everybody, I've quit playing Shaiya for a while now, so I am releasing a few of my 'modifications' for you to mess around with. This Hack will instantly teleport you to the gambling zone, from anywhere on the map, so you can play the card game on the official Shaiya US servers. #NOTE# Only download the latest version. Earlier versions will not work.
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX]
01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies
You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers. I used Styx as the mob to edit. PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS. Original: 2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
[SUCHE]Einen Client mit den 13 neuen Mobs und Zombie Mobs
03/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Also Leute, ich suche jemanden der so nett ist und mir einen Client zu verfügung stellt bzw. macht auf dem die neuen Mobs sichtbar sind . THX
[5165] help with addings mobs 2 2nd rb zone/hell
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
wondering if anyone has the mobinfos and spawns for the 2nd rb zone with the lord spawns? i got the map just no monsters or the definition of the monsters:(
welche mobs ersezten die zombi mobs und wo tauchen sie im spiel auf?
01/17/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Überschirft