Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wat do u get from lotto?

Discussion on Wat do u get from lotto? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im wondering ppl always get good items from lotto ...but i never.
I just want to ask which item box did u click on and wat did u get??
Old 08/03/2007, 13:38   #2

u have to think of it as a bunch of strings comming out of a bagand u have to pick oneevery day the refil the bag with new strings so nothing is as it was
don't think you're unlucky
those other guys just do it alot more
do lotery for like 2 weeks 10 times every day
you will get something good to prob
Old 08/03/2007, 23:09   #3

i have been playing the loto about 1 db every week or 2 weeks since it started ,jsut becasue you never know........still waiting for my first good prize from it. i tried it on on different characters and get the same old **** each time. i guess i dont have the luck and never will