Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money Makeing Bot?

Discussion on Money Makeing Bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I was wondering what bot would be the best to get to make money? One of my friend in the game said there was a bot that u can leave the game on and it will kill monsters and take the good items. Could Someone pls tell me what bot it is :? . I have looked on the other topics to find it but i am completially helpless at this stuff.

TKS

<hr>Append on Aug 1 2007, 02:06<hr> O and would u be able to tell me ho to get it completially?

I will +1 k u if u do -( and it works).

Old 08/01/2007, 03:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
he's speaking of script vessel and if you use search function you'll find out one's its broken atm and two you will have to crack it check DM's siggy for hotlink list please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Makeing] Icons
09/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i am bored so i will make people MapItemIcon and ItemMinIcon .dds files i have made a few and they came out good so if u dont want to make the icons yourself post a picture of what u want me to make i will post a few i have made already (i only relesed the 3 images that are shown) im going to make new necklaces, rings, boots, earrings, coronets, and headbands right now and going to black and red lvl 120 armor for all classes but ninja oh and another thing is anyone can make .c3 models can...
Makeing money
08/20/2009 - Rappelz - 11 Replies
I seem to be woefully under financed in Rappelz. Whats teh best way to make some cash.
Makeing 2 Servers
05/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hey, i have 2 Diffrent PCs and i dont know how to get 2 static Ips cuz with the one i use it wont let me log in both only like 1 of the servers and the other cant log in then if i shut one server down you can log into the other so idk what to do.....
help me plz in Pserver makeing...
12/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
see i open links and ... http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43300431 tz8.png
ez money makeing tool
08/27/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 28 Replies
hello all you all probly know me from the lotto glitch i made n lots of people say it doesnt work but a few say it works so those few that tryed it n it worked well good for you but heres my way for makeing ez mony i know u all might be pissy about it all i can say is dont >>>>>>>FLAME ME IF YOU DO ILL BE PISSED N NOT RELEASE AT THIS SITE AGIAN<<<<<<<<remeber now always thx button if use my stuff or methods ok now i got my main things out of the way heres what i or my method ill make steps...