Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prob starting Conquer

Discussion on Prob starting Conquer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just watch the video, idk y is doing that

Old 07/31/2007, 16:55   #2

it probly means ur on 32bit colors, or u dont have the new version of direct X or the required directX, that or ur graphics card is messed up and wont run it
Old 07/31/2007, 18:19   #3

yea, i got direct x 10, the latest version

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting my own Conquer site...
06/02/2010 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Starting with packet structs, and working through memory functions later. Will also have tutorials and some example classes for different languages on how to do some things. Main Page (Conquer Online Documentation)
Need help starting conquer form scratch
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey i dident play co in a really long time and i dont really got any chars im downloading client while i make this topic. whats a good way to get started? im noob and dont remmeber anything aobut the game wondering whats a good class to start with. can some pros reply some good info? help a noob out a bit:)
Starting New Conquer Public server
09/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 73 Replies
Hi everyone their are a few things i would like to annouce and ask...... me and my freind have decided to make our own conquer Q will not supply us with emulater so we wont use his we will make our own conquer WE WILL HAVE A NEW CONQUER no matter what we wont stop New conquer will have 1 new weapons/Armor 2 New quest 3 Later on we hope to create new creatures and citys Please me and my friend realy require some assitance we bareley know enough to establish and relized we might not be...
Starting Conquer
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok... i downloaded a multiclient off the link list. After that it would not start conquer kept saying the gay error report thing... I uninstalled, re downloaded adn re installed conqer... still does error report. What do i do? PLZ I WANT TO PLAY
Help with conquer starting
02/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ok wen i click on conquer client comes up i click enter the loading screen comes up n just for a second i see it pop up and then it shuts off anyone have any idea whats wrong? i redownloaded already...