Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need an archer plvler stacker bot

Discussion on Need an archer plvler stacker bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what i really mean is that i need something that will::: stay in one spot,stacks a noob while staying in 1 spot,reload my arrows when low,scatters all around me. (its like this but it reloads arrows and it keeps working----->

i really need 1
Old 07/27/2007, 23:13   #2

use SV...
Old 07/28/2007, 01:33   #3

only 1 problem SV U NEED TO BUY IT FOR LIKE A MONTH!!!!!

<hr>Append on Jul 28 2007, 15:45<hr> im talking about something that would scatter all around you and stays in 1 spot, also reloads your arrows and doesnt stop.

SOME GUY in my server is always in hawking cave all day and night doing it and i wanna do it too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Archer Plvler Bot.
11/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 8 Replies
Hey everyone!! Can anyone make a Bot that could Plvl my noobs.. Like in BI. It can walk and Scatter without the noobs dying.. It would be great if someone can.
Archer Plvler
04/06/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 12 Replies
Hey. Im here for my second contribution xD. Now before you start this you need to be in full screen (1024*768) Then you go to the Stack that your plvling at and go 6 steps below it. It worked at 6 for me but for a friend he had to go 4 steps, just try it untill you get it right. What it does; It reloads at start Presses F2 (scatter), shoots towards where your running to (so you dont click on a monster) then runs there, then it does the same at the destination, untill it gets back, then...
Archer plvler at serp/AS/BAS
09/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well, i want plvl but my fingers are getting problems with so much clicks lol Do anyone know a auto clicker (clean) or a bot to jump around and click (or just jump, anything to help will be welcome lol)? COpartner do that? Other problem is: plvling at ssm and AA, do anyone know a auto follow better than the original conquer follow ? I got a lvl 121 arch with ref itens so plvl is so slower, i need something to help me :cry: Aw, i always wanted know how make that macros that dont...