Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QoProxy Source

Discussion on QoProxy Source within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey everyone,

i figured i want to make my own proxy to be sure its save and stuff. So i wanted to edit a Qoproxy for my own needs. But i tried to edit Lakes Proxy but its seriously HARD to edit ( try to do it if you dont know what the **** im talking about here ).

So i wanted to ask if someone here maybe has a better sourcecode of qoproxy or maybe even some "original" with comments and stuff ... would be uberhappy .

+k for the one helping me out of course .

Danny
Old 07/25/2007, 16:47   #2

Received Thanks: 8,576
here you go
Old 07/26/2007, 06:07   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by RootCore@Jul 25 2007, 16:47
here you go
^^ i cant find the source code in that file, i have another location:

Old 07/26/2007, 13:44   #4

Received Thanks: 8,576
Quote:
Originally posted by taydog92+Jul 26 2007, 06:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (taydog92 @ Jul 26 2007, 06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--RootCore@Jul 25 2007, 16:47
here you go
^^ i cant find the source code in that file, i have another location:

[/b][/quote]
you don't see tcp.java and qoproxy.java in the zip archive?
anyway the source you posted there is not complete

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Biete]COD6 Modern Warfare 2 Steam Accounts + CS:Source + DoD:Source
04/17/2010 - Steam Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier einen Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare (UNCUT + RETAIL) Steam Account an. 1. STEAM-Account Call Of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 + Cunter-Strike: Source + Day Of Defeat: Source SOLD! http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7035/steamaccou nt1.png Des weiteren biete ich hier noch einen orignalen Uncut Modern Warfare 2 Steam Account mit VAC Bann an, welcher jedoch im Single Player problemlos zu spielen ist.
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...
qoproxy source code questions
04/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well I extracted the origonal qoproxy .jar file and I plan on making some modifications to it. I have java expirience. However, the class files appear to be half encrypted. Some of the source is there but some of the source appears as invalid/custom characters. I have been using SlickEdit for all my java editing and it works great. I thought it might be possible that the .class files are compiled (they probobly are) but SlickEdit allows me do decompile, and in this case it claims the...
Need Old QOProxy source.
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I need the old QOProxy source , One that is not decompiled but that is from the real owner himself from the begining. What I will give back is another Proxy, but with aimbot imortality, and you get aimbot in it, and all the other stuff that QOProxy has, and with some cool extra ones. What im trying to say is, you get back another version of QOProxy, but aimbotters can't kill you, but you can aimbot them. Will only give to 1 person, And that person is the first to send me the legit...