Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i am wondering

Discussion on i am wondering within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys,i hope u all are ok..
i just wanna to know small things...
how can i get elite or super weapons or armor...
i checked out the market and i found them very expensive...is that the normal prices?
somebodies told me they got them as gifts from friends!
so how these friends got these stuff?
sorry for bothering anyway...and i hope anyone can help me at that game (sponsor..lol)

server:galaxy..uranos
>>>white^angel<<<
Old 07/22/2007, 10:46   #2

lol... read conqueronline website noob... No wonder u dont know how its made, since u dont read official site -.-
Old 07/22/2007, 12:16   #3

the prices ya see them at are pretty much set in stone.. best get to hunting and leveling..(higher level make questing easier) hunt sell,hunt sell, then buy some decent equipment... items for promotions, lab tokens, anything that almost every char will find "neccessary" at some point in the levelng are about the best things to sell
Old 07/22/2007, 13:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
Uranus sucks and you get supers and that lot from hunting:P
Old 07/22/2007, 19:10   #5

Buy Low Sell High, If ur smart like me and wanna be rich like me i suggest u mine iron ores and make House Upgrades and sell/Merchant them for Big &#036;&#036;&#036;...At least on my server =)