Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone so can give me Guid how to make bot or mult

Discussion on Anyone so can give me Guid how to make bot or mult within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone so can give me guide to make my own bot or multi client or something fun whit Cheatengine ?

if it is wrong forum plz move it to the right forum
Old 07/22/2007, 02:33   #2

Hi,

I guess we could not have any guide for this.
You may want to visit CE forum.

I would be happy to see if EU (EliteUniversity) could do that. (^^)

DM
Old 07/22/2007, 05:55   #3

you can make a multimaker that patches ur conquer.exe like i did you have to search for the hex string and change it with c.e and then make a trainer (the patcher one 4get what its called) then you make it