Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Starting Priviate Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello All My Names Killermac83 And A Priviate Server Intrested Me Easy To Make But Wondering If Any People Want To Help Or Want To Join I hope To get some feed back and questions so it can encourage me to make my own custum Co Server My msn is Add Me Also If Intrested

« Updating Problem | Safe spots »

Similar Threads
To Everyone Who is Starting a New Server....
08/16/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 46 Replies
Recently i have seen dozens and dozens of new private servers springing up, and i have seen many of these so called "Creators" spamming numerous threads about their servers *cough* evolution *cough*. However the problem is that these servers fail, they are mostly shit that is based off other peoples work. I have no problem with people trying to create servers for their own private purposes using other people's sources, i have been trying to myself to create one for my friends and to fool around...
New Priviate Server Gunz
10/09/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hello I just made a priviate server called Yaws. The server is going to help us with incoming traffic to our website with many hosted private servers. Im starting to host a gunz server so i need some people to help with management and so on. if you like gunz and want to join our new community and help admin then please add [email protected] add me on msn ok ty
Starting a server the right way
07/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Okay there is alot of guides out there stating how to pwn a new server or starting off on a old server with a new char.... but many of them involve hacks, bots, and of course the think i hate most that bad word every archer hates PLVLING.... So i decided to make a guide to let you know an easy way to get er done on a new server with a new char and get yourself a decent char. 1. First things first make a warrior, (dont stop reading yet the war part is nessecary to do this) 2. Now that...
Habbo hotel priviate server
06/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I made apriviate server of habbo hotel and i need staff and all that and help with website im making new stuff for it new items and alot more kewler stuff message me on msn at [email protected] <hr>Append on Jun 6 2007, 00:13<hr> Server Made go here http://habboworld.forum5.com/index.php?mfo...orum=habboworld learn how to connect
Help with starting my own server
03/25/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
im trying to make a server and when i get it all set up and built i press f5 and i get this Connecting with Database Name: postgres Connecting with Database Password: conquer Database Connect: Successful Loaded:10942 items from DB. Item Plus Info: Loaded(2952) Lots of Data. (NEW)Item Data: Loaded(11084) Lots of Data. Data/maps/desert.DMap : 1000