Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Robot, Gaurd, Fishy, DH ... where are they?

Discussion on Robot, Gaurd, Fishy, DH ... where are they? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where can I find the .dds files for Robot, Copper-GoldGaurd, Fishy, DH? As well as the rest of the summons. Such as ND and FireRat and BatBoss and blah blah. +k for whoever helps.
Old 07/19/2007, 06:33   #2

They probably aren't on your computer, they only get into the files once the skill has been used on your computer
Old 07/19/2007, 09:37   #3

Think xp skills are server sided. No clue though
Old 07/19/2007, 13:46   #4

So ... no one knows?

<hr>Append on Jul 20 2007, 07:46<hr> >.> Nobody?
Old 07/24/2007, 07:56   #5

bump ^^ ... ? o.o
Old 07/24/2007, 09:11   #6

In the Textures folder

you will find Guards, DivineHare, Robot and NightDevil for sure. Never tried looking for fishy but im sure its there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fishy Fishy Uber Fishing Bot with some cool feature
11/23/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 48 Replies
Hi ppl.Im sure there is no need for one more fish bot.I was having fun with .net and autoit.But at the end some cool stuff came out.So i wanted to share. With this bot you can hide the game window while you are fishing and send bot to system tray.(see screen shot 2) I dont have an antivirus software and i dont know if i have viruses atm.So scan it before using it. You need to; install .net framework 2.0 to be able to run the bot login to game
[REQ]Have any1 the source code from fishy fishy bot??
08/04/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi all, many times ago here was post a good fishing bot names fishy fishy. it don't work anymore. when i will start it there comes massage:"Game not found. Fishy Exiting." Have any1 the source code, that I can edit so that it works again??? EmEx:cool:
Lvl nix, robot, fishy ect (the fast way)
12/30/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
This is my first guide ^^ Ok so u want to lvl ur fishy.. easy on anyday accpet for guild war days.. go to gw gate and hit it untill it dies.. ok so you have taken off all of its health now the gate dissapears.. everytime u hit it now.. although its dead.. it will give u xp.. hit it 100 times or less.. and u have full xp enuf to use robot or fishy ect.. and if ur a water or water tro.. u can lvl ur nix on the gate.. and by the time u have full xp u can use cyclone.. thus ggetting even fast nix...
Jumping in fishy or Robot
08/18/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
I searched and nvr found anything on this. Go into ur AdditiveSize folder and scroll down abit. Look until u find "JUMP: ON/OFF". Whichever ones u find "OFF" change them to "ON". Open conquer and wait for fishy or robo, press control and click. Usually u discnnect while half way in the air, but once U get abit used to it u can attack a target 1-2 times before u disconnect, or even jump a second time. (Ill post screenshots in abit)
nd dh robot fishy w/e u can stay for ever
02/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthrea d.php?s=&threadid=174833 its all right there:)...sound really fun:P