Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto item dropper

Discussion on auto item dropper within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]
hey people i was just wanting to see if u could possivbly make a program that auto drops **** items after you pick them up so i could find +1's easier and such
thanks
Old 07/18/2007, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
cotobo, sv lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need item dropper`?
07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi there... I want a bot that drop iron ore at mincave so do u know anyone pls? For last uppdate thx :D
Item Dropper
12/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i am trying to find a program that can drop the normal items while we(players) pick up the items themselves, and one click so that auto drop the normal items. i tried to search with "search", but couldn't find any related programs. yes.. the old COtobo has that function, i used it before, but it's not working for a pretty long period of time. Just see if anyone knows!!!:D
Item dropper
10/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
A while back, there was a utility that let you click on items in your inventory and they would drop without you having to drag them. Anyone know what this is? I've been searching for it for about an hour, so please don't tell me to search. Just hoping someone uses it and can tell me. Thanks.
Item Dropper
06/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Sry if some1 posted something like this alrdy....but i cant seem to find anything about it......is it just the ore dropper dat from cotobo thats sends to jail ? is the item dropper safe ?