Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone mind helping my programming skills?

Discussion on anyone mind helping my programming skills? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
last year i studied c++, html and javascript.
html is easy as you all should know :P, javascript is a little more complicated but stilll really easy.
Html and Javascript are both extremely limited languauges so i decided to learn c++, i learnt all the basics but i dont know what it all means, i learnt the basic dos based languages but now im stuck on how to progress in my learning.
can anyone recommend resources that i can use to further my education, i would love to be able to make my own bots and not relie on other people. why should other people help those newbs (me :P) who dont want to learn the language.
i think its brilliant what you are doing here on this site.
any help is much appreciated

oh and join the elite university

its a website thats not quite running yet but its dedicated to teaching people langauges and how to hack.
but this personally is not enough for me to learn plus its not ready :P
any help again is much appreciated
Old 08/31/2008, 20:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi can u post the links from where u learned javascript and c++ because i couldn't find any websites that teach you how to use them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Acc Mit Mind G skills.
07/08/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, Wie es ja da oben steht such ich ein acc mit G skills muss auch nciht unbedingt sein die skills können auch auf m10 sein am liebsten wäre mir ein Krieger/Mentalo Was ich biete falls der acc mit GUTEN eq ist geb ich 25 € PSC falls er blank ist oder noob eq nur 10 € . Trade läuft über Middleman. Falls der Trade unter uns ablaufen sollte Werde ich nicht als erstes die CODES geben,ich möchte nicht nochma verarscht werden MFG: King
Uhhh mind helping?
02/18/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
I'm new to Eudemon online.. so I wanna ask some question, How do i get a star for my eudemon.. I read the thingy at website I don't understand I hope someone can explain it clearly to me.. thanks :)
Anyone Mind Helping me?
01/25/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Well im playing egames RF online PVP server, and theyve just updated saying "theyve added anti-cheat systems." And i guess they werent lying, the game closes if any exe is executed after it, or attaches to it, the client even closes when i open your site, seriously. So heres what I need help with, can someone help me try to hack the Vote Points for this? Tried CEs and WPEs but i guess im just clueless, please and thanks in advance. Btw heres the site: Domain wurde soeben registriert
Would anyone mind helping me please?
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ive been trying the bot and its not doing anything =/ when i try to make it login it just has question marks..
Would Someone Mind Helping Me Out?
11/04/2008 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Nvm, Found a way to resolve. Guess I'll just stick to figuring everything out the hard way.