Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Server devs out there..

Discussion on Any Server devs out there.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
At the moment I have been informed of a leecher going around pretending to be part of UCCO explaining its shut down and etc saying he wants to help.

He's not, he just wants source that isn't his so he can give it away and play ***.

He calls himself Josh however there is no Josh ever working with UCCO(Brandon and Mike say, I heard) so I recommend you don't trust him.

If you need to confirm the inclusion of any person to any group you can ask me and I'll find out for you.

His msn(though I am sure he will change it now) is: joshvette001 a|t gmail d|o|t com

Good luck, and DM since I doubt this will get many replies I would like it if you could stick it.

-Andy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Devs for new server
07/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Heya, I am starting my own server and I am looking for some devs who are active and know what they are doing. I have the server purchased and all I need is to set it up. The forums is also set up along with my staff. If you are interested, you may contact me on here for further info Thanks. :)
Looking for DEVs/GM
05/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
I am in the need of some DEVs/GMs on my server. The two I had just the other day decided to go mad, so they lost their positions on the server. The server name is GamerzUnleashed, or Unleashed Dekaron. Server Statistics: *Full Dedicated Server *Dual Core 4GB *Established forums/website.
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.
DK-WARS Upcoming Server - GMs/MODs/DEVs Wanted
05/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8849/dkwarstryo ut2.jpg New Upcoming Server DK-WARS, we are looking for any helpers that would like to join us. Please check our forum and send in a application if u are willing to help. DK-WARS Include info like:
Upcoming Server DKveterans - DEVs Wanted
05/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi, We are about to start a server (normal) now we have a beta test running with 30 players and Gm's. We are looking for DEV's who can help us with the server. Its not easy but i try to, even tho it fails sometimes. So anyone who want to help out with this server is more then welcome to help. Forums Apply here