Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gm Website ??

Discussion on Gm Website ?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<<----- the website seems to be a real gm website i went on the site when it was posted on this site and u didnt need an admin to view the forums if u use mozilla firefox then goon tools and options and turn java script off . once you have done this you can look into the files the files contain passwords and why people have been banned and lost passwords . i have been on it and this moring i tried the website agen when i got this paragraph saying this . .View your page is not authorized
您试图访问的 Web 服务器上有一个不被允许访问该网站的 IP 地址列表,并且您用来浏览的计算机的 IP 地址也在其中。You attempted to visit the Web server has not allowed a visit to the site of the IP address list. and you used to browse the computer's IP address was among them.

请尝试以下操作:Please try the following :

* 如果您认为自己应该能够查看该目录或页面,请与网站管理员联系。If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the webmaster.

HTTP 错误 403.6 - 禁止访问:客户端的 IP 地址被拒绝。HTTP error 403.6-ban visits : client IP address was refused.
Internet 信息服务 (IIS)Internet Information Services (IIS) ..

so if any1 knows the problem please tell me but i think they have got my ip address . so if possible how do i make a new ip address or change it ?
Old 07/07/2007, 12:56   #2

try to hide it with this program pingofile.exe then go to got them :P
Old 07/07/2007, 12:58   #3

were i get the file lol XD

but i just need to change my ip address dont i ?
Old 07/07/2007, 13:22   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Iamunknown@Jul 7 2007, 12:58
were i get the file lol XD

but i just need to change my ip address dont i ?
yeah, you have to. Your IP is banned , like mine also is. Just change the ip to connect again

I came in to that site yesterday night, but not today
Old 07/07/2007, 14:39   #5

您未被授权查看该页
您试图访问的 Web 服务器上有一个不被允许访问该网站的 IP 地址列表,并且您用来浏览的计算机的 IP 地址也在其中。

请尝试以下操作:

* 如果您认为自己应该能够查看该目录或页面,请与网站管理员联系。

HTTP 错误 403.6 - 禁止访问:客户端的 IP 地址被拒绝。
Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

* 转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括?HTTP?和?403?的标题。
* 打开?IIS 帮助?(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为?关于安全?、?按 IP 地址限制访问?、?IP 地址访问限制?和?关于自定义错误消息?的主题。

Translated =

Your unauthorized examination this page of you attempt on the Web server which visits to have not to allow to visit this website the IP address to tabulate, and you use for the computer IP address which glances over also in among. Below please attempt operates: * If you thought oneself should be able to examine this table of contents or the page, please relate with the website manager. HTTP wrong 403.6 - prohibitions visit: The customer end IP address is rejected. Internet information service (IIS) The technical information (provides for technical support personnel) * Changes to the Microsoft product support serves and searches includes "HTTP" and "403" the title. * Opens "the IIS help" (to be possible (inetmgr) center to visit in the IIS management), then the search title is "about is safe", "according to the IP address limitation visit", "the IP address visit limit" and "about from the definition wrong news" the subject.

Simply put they have added an access list, which blocks certain ips, probally every ip but TQ's set range.
Old 07/07/2007, 15:32   #6

elite*gold: 20
so.. how we come in again?
Old 07/07/2007, 15:50   #7

Received Thanks: 1,960
You would have to find a IP that is on there list!

Good luck with that.

Like I siad in other thread.
It was fun while it lasted.

#Close
Closed Thread