Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gms have hacked me 100%

Discussion on Gms have hacked me 100% within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i get to botjail for droping ores and walking withot bot or any other **** boom my war get botjail i send my case to gms
2 days after i login in
all my items lost super +3 war armor
elite Boots+3
Elite neck
elite Helm+3
Uni Ring
Gms have hacked me 100%
i send my info to gms and after 2 days i get hacked !
i was in botjail i never give any 1 my id or password **** this gms and the guy is clossed my topic before i was just asking how long does it take to other people i not going trust gms anymore! **** this

do not give gms your info id or password they will hack you like they did to me does mother f3ckers
Old 07/06/2007, 22:22   #2

Lol, GMs dont ask for info... they can just look in database and take it urself probly :P
Old 07/06/2007, 22:24   #3

I think u got scammed by some fake GMS...
Old 07/06/2007, 23:39   #4

you don't understand i didn't give any 1 my info never in all 3 years becuse i get botjailed i go in offical co web site and send my case who you think i am i see all the time no give id and pass and i see people get to bot jail for nothing so i send my case and 2 days after i get hacked there might be leecher in gms :X
Old 07/06/2007, 23:53   #5

Maybe the site that someone gave here? I did almost got hacked to , but I am that kind of uber so I changed pw quite quickly
Old 07/07/2007, 00:29   #6

omg that people don't understand the ******* offical website conqueronline.com _-_ and i even post on theyr forum all the time
Old 07/07/2007, 01:16   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by darkfly2@Jul 6 2007, 21:31
i get to botjail for droping ores and walking withot bot or any other **** boom my war get botjail i send my case to gms
2 days after i login in
all my items lost super +3 war armor
elite Boots+3
Elite neck
elite Helm+3
Uni Ring
Gms have hacked me 100%
i send my info to gms and after 2 days i get hacked !
i was in botjail i never give any 1 my id or password **** this gms and the guy is clossed my topic before i was just asking how long does it take to other people i not going trust gms anymore! **** this

do not give gms your info id or password they will hack you like they did to me does mother f3ckers
a member had posted the gm forum, when you made a case and gave all your info it would pop up and thats where you were screwed probably.
Old 07/07/2007, 06:24   #8

na dude it wasent the gms... a dude on our server one of my best m8s infact lvl 128 tro tro amm any way yea man some chick called silvia has a admin account to the hack case fourms its not her account the dude dosent even know she has his info to get on it and she hacked my m8 outa everything she was a dumb cow though and said to him thx for the equips and he posted to the gms personaly this was just today so hopefully something hapends ill b in touch
Old 07/07/2007, 06:49   #9

1, ur wall of text no commas or period, unreadable xD.
2, no, if she really has admin account, she wont go for ur account, at least, gofor full 1/2socs accounts.
3, dude, u sure u send ur info to the write email? loool, my friend typed it wrong, its nd.com.cn he typed hotmail.com xD, looooool gm wont hack u , or u will be dead already. and ur gear just isnt worth hacking...
Old 07/07/2007, 07:51   #10

This is exactly why I said the website was a fake, because people would be stupid and ruin conquer for everyone. Just because you have access to classified data doesn't mean you should go around bragging you stole it unless you have the means of not getting caught. Which obviously no one did! And I'm sure this will continue, with many more complaints. And a whole lot of banning.

~Chris
Old 07/07/2007, 11:46   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by SBX1xyz@Jul 7 2007, 06:49
1, ur wall of text no commas or period, unreadable xD.
2, no, if she really has admin account, she wont go for ur account, at least, gofor full 1/2socs accounts.
ok for 1 yea i suck at spelling commas and all the rest of that stuff never use it still learning -.-

annd 2 the part were you said she will go for some one with 1/2 socs account not my account come to freedom server b 4 you judge me on my commas etc and my account being a newbie i have almost 2 soc everything sept my coro and armor she didint hack me becuase i didint fill a hack case my m8 did he filled it becuase he changed his pass recently and couldent remember it the next day so yea
Old 07/08/2007, 01:10   #12

@darkfly2: I saw this in the CO community forum:
Quote:
Due to recent discovery of sensitive account details, everyone who has recently filed an account issue of any sort on the official CO website is STRONGLY advised to change all their account information on the accounts the case was filed for.
Again, account details including login information have been made available to those who can find it for any account which has had a support case filed. Please change all account data for any accounts that you have filed a case for to protect them from being hacked and your items and account taken.

At this time, we do not know the full extent of the problem, so we are asking anyone who may potentially at risk to change their account data to be on the safe side. Updated information will be posted when it becomes available.

Thank you for your cooperation, and please remember to always keep your account information safe by not sharing it with anyone.
So, as Lotherein said, you submitted a case but someone got your info off the site and stole your gear. TQ ****** up again but they didn't take your stuff, only allowed the information to get out.
Old 07/08/2007, 02:47   #13

besides if gms were going to hack you they could do beter then that and not get found out by some one higher then them gms are there for a reason they wouldent be gms if they were scamers... but who knows i mean tq might b that stuffed up that they do that...
Old 07/08/2007, 03:35   #14

Received Thanks: 8,576
a gm should be really idiotic to "hack" for that kind of equips. lol