Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I got scammed....And I want to learn how to do it.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One of my friends use to screw around with one of those conquer art programs, and get money and gold server-side. But one time, he was just messing around, and traded me for an item, and the cps showed up in the trade box....And when the trade was done, I had nothing. I know him, and he can't hack into anything, so it must have been an edit to the program he uses...Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...

Old 07/02/2007, 17:56   #2

He was using artmoney.

Old 07/02/2007, 18:01   #3

hmm.....did it say trade failed???did he get ur item????
Old 07/02/2007, 18:18   #4

Yeah, he really got my item. It was a db. He showed the 34kk, and it said trade complete. He gave them back, but he said he just wanted to show me what he could do, and what other people might do to me.

Also, if it was " Art Money " how do I use it?

Old 07/02/2007, 18:29   #5

My Mouth is saying IMPOSSIBLE but my brain is thinking "of course its ****** possible you ***, you kinda know how it works".

Art money ONLY works client-sided - its like a mirage of what you wanna see cuz his game client doesn't check the amour you see.. neither does the server. It would be impossible for him to take your item and not give you the money, after you both click OK the trading packets check both of your previous inventories. If it finds he has 34kk but no relational data (where the **** it game from) then it'll say 'hell no - where did you steal that money from?' and fail... :-)

Vertigo~
Old 07/02/2007, 22:37   #6

who is he?
Old 07/02/2007, 22:46   #7

this works this noob on my server walks around jackin everyones items its hilarious lol..THIS DOES WORK he offers like 500mill then he accpets and when someone accpets he gets the item...now i dunno maybe they get like 1 gp which was in the actual trade of co or 500 mil is just like a mirrage over somethin else like 100k maybe can someone look into this plz
Old 07/03/2007, 05:42   #8

yea when the first time i tried it wit my friend it worked but every other time i tried wit myself it failed
Old 07/20/2007, 07:45   #9

i also have artmoney and i tried it with myself many times and it didnt work. also tried it with a person i didnt know and she yeled out scammer. how do i get it to work.
Old 07/20/2007, 09:00   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Daymor@Jul 2 2007, 17:45
One of my friends use to screw around with one of those conquer art programs, and get money and gold server-side. But one time, he was just messing around, and traded me for an item, and the cps showed up in the trade box....And when the trade was done, I had nothing. I know him, and he can't hack into anything, so it must have been an edit to the program he uses...Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...
sooo was it cp's then? in that case relog and ya outta have the cp's (sometimes they dont show which cant really be worked to your advantge )
trade..

not wanting to sound like i know anything about this but maybe give putting a gold peice you DO have in and CP's that ya Dont have and see if trade is successful. and vice versa... 1 cp you have and 500kk that ya dont..trade..

also ..be warned i catch ya on my server scammerz ..... :hm:
as if there arent a billion other ways to make enough money to get items...helooo epvpers

« I need tips. | Lake Aimbot , QOProxy »