Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Players in each server.

Discussion on Players in each server. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe this is a noobish question, but does anybody know how many players there are per server? I looked around on the CO website but couldn't find anything. I was looking to find out which server had the least number of players. So if anyone knows how I can figure this out, that would be great.
Old 07/02/2007, 05:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
i dunno the number but the myths server is new and has no plvling archers and i only saw 2 rb waters. This would be the least people amount.

O and also, each server has a torch with a flame next to it in the login screen. Green means it isnt near full, yellow medium and red lots of people.

Hope that helps!!

Hiyoal
Old 07/02/2007, 17:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks man. The only problem with the torches is that they don't always represent the total number of players, just the amount at that time... for example, I went into Mayfaire to check the number of players, and it was jam packed even though it had a green torch.

« aimbot | Microsoft? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
None EU players on Aion EU server
04/29/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello guys, any none European people here who play's in EU server? Count me in.... I'm playing on Thor server how about you guys? I'm an Asian :awesome: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
dragonca p-server players
12/06/2009 - Dragonica - 52 Replies
hey guys if you are currently playing the newest pserver for dragonica then put yout IGN in this thread because its hard to find english speaking palyers and we can all add eachother to our friends list to help eachother out my IGN is American so add me up
Warning to all players at 30x server
09/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
O well..my lv 116 summoner just got fucked i waz goin to DeadFront when i try tele..>>kicks me off the game So Do not go to df or u losse ur char
New Server-Need Players/Stress
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
*EDIT* I have found that I have a ton of bugs and non English text in the game. So for now I will be shutting the server down for a long, but worth it, time. I estimate the server to be 100% working and English text in a few days. There will be a new register page and custom items in the game. I am also setting up forums for my server. On the forums will be files that you will need to download in order to obtain new items,pets, and possibly new maps (zones) to level at. I will have a step...
Aege Server Players !
06/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello, I finally got one higher level character, then mine are. Lvl 49 glavier, it's my friends' who gave it to me. But points is that, that character is scammed, it has no items, no money, nothing, and i wanted to ask, is there any players in aege, who could give me some money like, if you're rich(like i am in Greece) then maybe you could borrow me 500k, because even only the glavie lvl 42 costs a lot, but when i want like 45 they are always with +++ so, i thought maybe sb could borrow me some...