Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A scam for garments

Discussion on A scam for garments within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok I thought this up to scam items. All you need is a newb, a high level, and maybe a high quality item.

Go up to a good equipped person, and say "I'm making a movie about thieves. Do you wanna be in it? I'll give you (insert rare item here)" If they say yes take them to metzone say so it's not crowded. (this is so they can't scroll out) Now, keep your high lvl close by. Now be like "I come up, and when I say action, you drop (equip you want) and I take it. Then when I say cut I give it back." They'll probably say "how can I trust you?" Then, say "here keep this until the scene is over, then we'll trade back." If they say OK, then give them the high quality item. If you want, keep a high level in that place you go when you die in metzone (forgot name lol) When you give the item, if they run, PK with your high lvl and start over. If they do the scene, do it, when they drop the item, take it, then pk them with the high level and get the item you traded for trust back. Congrats, you just scammed yourself an equip! I haven't tried this myself, is anybody willing to try? Oh btw the person in the place I mentioned is so if u kill them and don't get the item, then pk again. Or keep a water tao and rev, your choice.
Edit: sry, I accidentaly put garments, my bad.
Old 06/29/2007, 09:11   #2

lol i wouldnt fall in this but maybe ull find someone who is stupid enough for that
Old 06/29/2007, 09:16   #3

Eh, seems like there are many flaws.
You could end up getting scammed while attempting this.
But I guess it could be worth a try, if scams are your thing...
(Not mine)
Old 06/29/2007, 11:27   #4

simply put this is a lame scam.... if you fall for it you a complete idiot
Old 06/29/2007, 11:48   #5

easier would be give me "item here" plix...

same chances >.<
Old 06/29/2007, 13:47   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Jun 29 2007, 11:48
easier would be give me "item here" plix...

same chances >.<
lol
Old 06/29/2007, 19:37   #7

give them the high item -.- thats retarded lolz I would easily see past this and take the item away. Have you even tested it? it seems like something you made from poops and paperclips.
Old 06/30/2007, 01:48   #8

when you get the item you can easily just log out lol so then u cant get killed
Closed Thread