Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet encryption/decryption software

Discussion on Packet encryption/decryption software within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know any program that can encrypt/decrypt packets?

Ultimatehacker's packet suite link doesn't work, sadly.
Old 06/28/2007, 05:01   #2

Hi
Try this

1. Click "Search"
2. Keyword "Packet"
3. Search Title only.

DM
Old 06/28/2007, 09:21   #3

Thanks DM.

It looks like the search function [search entire post] is not working properly?

Search terms "conquer" and "hack" return zero results also.
Old 06/29/2007, 02:48   #4

Hi,

No problem.

Just wonder this is the one you need?

DM
Old 06/29/2007, 08:09   #5

Looks like it. I am learning how it works and how to use it too.

Thanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decryption and Encryption
08/20/2010 - General Coding - 10 Replies
Hey elitepvp also das spiel was ich jetzt schon länger versuche zu hacken hat sogenannte .eft files und .set files in den resource. Ich habe gehört das die .set files mit aes encrypted sind und die eft files mit UTF -8 kann mir jmd sagen wie man soetwas lesbar macht. Hier 2 Beispiel dateien:
Shaiya Packet Encryption/Decryption
07/08/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Hey. I was trying to get this info reversing the client, but i think my skills aren't good enough for such task yet. I was wondering if somebody here could tell me how does Shaiya encrypts(for sending)/decrypts(receiving) packets. Please post also, how you found this info, cause i few like I wasted 5 days searching for the algorithm in reversing sessions. :mad:
Packet Encryption/Decryption
01/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well i'm getting all the prep work done to start coding a new bot, but looking around, all i see are macros and stuff, nothing for reference. Is the packet encryption/decryption still the same as lowfyr's post? Plus what happened to the english translation... did that get nuked as well? If anyone, i guess i'm talking to the higher up members here, has any source for encrypting/decrypting packets, please post them or if you dont want it public, pm it to me, and it will stay with me, plus you...
Packet Encryption/Decryption
10/10/2007 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Hi All, I have also been playing with packet encryption/decryption. I think the server creates a session key (used to encrypt network traffic between the client and the server) and sends it to the game client on startup. I have seen bots (in Lineage II) that capture the session key and encrypt/decrypt network traffic to spoof the server. I'm sure this is how ACXO works. Does anyone know of a good packet capture program with encryption/decryption capability? I am looking at Wireshark...