Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A better way to follow

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey everyone, I always seem to have a real trouble keeping people alive when they're following me in a team. Is there any program or bot that might make it go smoother, or make it to where they jump when they follow you? It would make it alot easier, and I was also wondering if there's any way to get people to follow someone other than the team leader. I would like to get some vp's on my water tao, but I need to keep him as team leader but I gotta follow the archer. Any help is appreciated.

Old   #2

Well... in the first place, how are you going to make them all run "the bot" and second, there are better ways to get VPS if you look in the "Guides" section.

Old   #3

SV has follow function use that + speedhack
Old   #4

Wait man, are you talking about your own chars in the team, or other players???

Old   #5

You can use SV to make UR noobs follow ur archer and water will be team leader.
And if the noobs in team arent urs, thers no option to speed them or any other way so they dont die.

If u willing to try SV - look at Cracking SV DIY in my signature
Old   #6

Well, if you have multiple computers, theres a little option to JumpFollow, in proxy.
Old   #7

new SV also got option 'jump follow'
Old   #8

Make a team with your archer. Get all the noobs to follow it, then disband the team. Remake the team with your water and invite everyone to the team without moving or hitting follow again. The team should follow the archer , i've done this a million times.

Now ya just have to plvl somewhere you can keep your team safe from getting hit, or ya gotta do it all over again.

Sometimes ya don't need to cheat you just need to think.
Old   #9

Awesome, thanks for the help guys, I'll try to figure out how to get the sv to work, but I read the readme and I just didn't understand how to work most of the stuff. But if that doesn't work I'll definatley go for what Hippeedood said, yay magic mushrooms!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Hippeedood@Jun 23 2007, 20:27
Make a team with your archer. Get all the noobs to follow it, then disband the team. Remake the team with your water and invite everyone to the team without moving or hitting follow again. The team should follow the archer , i've done this a million times.

Now ya just have to plvl somewhere you can keep your team safe from getting hit, or ya gotta do it all over again.

Sometimes ya don't need to cheat you just need to think.
Well, problem is..when they get hit, they stop following archer ;p hehe
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jun 23 2007, 20:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jun 23 2007, 20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hippeedood@Jun 23 2007, 20:27
Make a team with your archer. Get all the noobs to follow it, then disband the team. Remake the team with your water and invite everyone to the team without moving or hitting follow again. The team should follow the archer , i&#39;ve done this a million times.

Sometimes ya don&#39;t need to cheat you just need to think.
Well, problem is..when they get hit, they stop following archer ;p hehe [/b][/quote]
Or the archer is moving too fast, or there is a warrior on the team using roar.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by chickeneaterguy+Jun 23 2007, 20:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chickeneaterguy @ Jun 23 2007, 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2007, 20:51
<!--QuoteBegin--Hippeedood
Quote:
@Jun 23 2007, 20:27
Make a team with your archer. Get all the noobs to follow it, then disband the team. Remake the team with your water and invite everyone to the team without moving or hitting follow again. The team should follow the archer , i&#39;ve done this a million times.

Sometimes ya don&#39;t need to cheat you just need to think.

Well, problem is..when they get hit, they stop following archer ;p hehe
Or the archer is moving too fast, or there is a warrior on the team using roar. [/b][/quote]
Then don&#39;t move to fast? Or don&#39;t follow mode in areas ya don&#39;t 1 hit monsters.
Old   #13

Isn&#39;t there a follow function on Qoproxy? Or does that not work?
Old   #14

Yes there is. But, it has some bugs, so most people decide to don&#39;t use it.
Old   #15

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Search on proxy.