Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnection Tool

Discussion on Disconnection Tool within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original Request Thread :

Basically, I've hit a snag... this is what i've got (incredibly basic.. almost caveman like)

Quote:
Shell "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe", vbNormalFocus
SendKeys ("ipconfig /release")
SendKeys ("ipconfig /renew")
BUT... the SendKeys isn't actually entering the text... rendering this app useless... Now im intrigued, not sure if i need to hook the CMD window though? Help would be good thanks :-)

Vertigo~
Old 06/22/2007, 11:29   #2

^_~
Old 06/22/2007, 12:08   #3

ruger2006... what was the point of that? If your not gonna participate in threads then dont waste my time, or forum storage space with stupid ****-ups like '^_~'.

Tell me where you live and ill come kick your dad in the nuts.

Vertigo~

[EDIT]
*sry, its stressing me out a little*
Old 06/22/2007, 19:56   #4

Received Thanks: 8,576
hook the cmd? how would you do that.
well if you know anything about api hooks and stuff like that i guess you could make some hooks on the socket functions in a dll and inject it to co process, get the handle of the socket object that co is using, then call a disconnect function with that. something like that should work i think :P
Old 06/23/2007, 17:51   #5

Yehhhhh... well you've just ****** my idea up ^_~ Probably simpler to make a batch file o.O oki.. new plan...

Vertigo~