Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lagg or breaks ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i've seen lots and lots of posts saying that efects from weapons,super gens and sutch make you lag.. that never hapened with me. so i wanted to ask if it is really lag ( sinse never hapened to me ) or ppl is calling break lagg cus theres is a big diference betwen brake and lag.

lag is having a high ping wich means you recieve a responce from the server kinda or really a lot late ( like you walk in tc and you cant see any 1 and sudendly you seem tons of guys giving lucky time

break is when your computer starts missing frames and your frame rate goes low. ( that is something that hapens to me doe to effects ( in tg mainly )

« no fly | potency »

Similar Threads
I have LAGG In SIlkroad ... 13mbit broadband DSL why i have lagg?
06/03/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hi wanna ask ya guys why i have lagg in silkroad with 16-13mbit broadband dsl and my friend same but he has non lagg and me DC all time my friend gets non DC
[LAGG] Metin2 - Pserver Lagg
04/06/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hallo, liebe Community Mir liegt mal wieder ein Problem vor. Ich komme nun sehr schnell in das Spiel rein. Nur leider, kann ich nicht schreiben (Ich gebe was ein, drücke Enter aber nichts passiert) und wenn ich Mobs kloppe, bekommen die keinen...
Lagg...-.-
09/04/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hey Heute lagge ich das erste mal un kA wieso^^ hab alles geschlossen (skype,icq,internet,...) Hatte noch nie Probleme mit laggen...Kann das an dem schlechten wetter liegen? oder das der Anbieter probleme hat?
SRO-DB Lagg
08/12/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
I have a strange problems. when I logged with bot game so lagg. with regular client it works as it should. Does anyone know what it could be?