Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Graphics Engine

Discussion on Conquer Online Graphics Engine within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone knows the graphics engine for Conquer Online... I am thinking of going into 2.5D gaming development like conquer. My friend and I have a team called CMT called Core Master Team
meaning we code almost 8 hrs a day cracking and all sorts of stuff so if anyone know the GRAPHICS Engine that would he highly appreciated

+karma for who ever knows
Old 06/14/2007, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
As far as the exact engine goes, not entirely sure.. but what I do know is it's all MFC and D3D8.
Old 06/14/2007, 03:44   #3

MFC+D3D8, as bone-you says. And if your really working with a "cracking team", you would already know everything there is to know about the graphics engine.
Old 06/14/2007, 07:44   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Jun 13 2007, 18:44
MFC+D3D8, as bone-you says. And if your really working with a "cracking team", you would already know everything there is to know about the graphics engine.
Not necessarily.
Old 06/14/2007, 11:47   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Jun 14 2007, 03:44
noob,you learn new thigns everyday
Old 06/15/2007, 12:04   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by conquerocks545+Jun 14 2007, 02:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (conquerocks545 @ Jun 14 2007, 02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Matt.dk@Jun 14 2007, 03:44
noob,you learn new thigns everyday [/b][/quote]
Noob? No sir, that would be you mr. 3 post no karma leech.
Old 06/15/2007, 17:26   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Jun 15 2007, 12:04
Noob? No sir, that would be you mr. 3 post no karma leech.
he never said he was working with a good cracking team