Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elitepvper's private client

Discussion on Elitepvper's private client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I tought about it and since co edit have gotten very popular i think someone could put all the best edit togeter and make a unique client only for pvpers that would be asome just put make a list of everything witch is needed and let people send thier work and we could have all new weapons and armors and city, effect, magic... and elitepvpers client written somewhere in the interface ... anyway if someone is interested in making it i give him all my support and all the karma he deserve
Old 06/14/2007, 00:14   #2

then TQ could put a lawsuit vs epvp because it would be taking their work and changing it under a different name.
Old 06/14/2007, 00:28   #3

Not if it's a private server, theres plenty out there but what he prolly meant was a private server for epvper with some modifications.

It doesnt exactly have to be ran by site or anything, just community. They can't find all random ppl I think who partcipates.
Old 06/14/2007, 00:37   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by bobbyaube@Jun 13 2007, 22:07
I tought about it and since co edit have gotten very popular i think someone could put all the best edit togeter and make a unique client only for pvpers that would be asome just put make a list of everything witch is needed and let people send thier work and we could have all new weapons and armors and city, effect, magic... and elitepvpers client written somewhere in the interface ... anyway if someone is interested in making it i give him all my support and all the karma he deserve
Unless it'd be of a small community (which is impossible considering you're pointing to majority of epvpers which is a HUGE number) and underground (which it can hardly be if like 10 thousand people are gonna play on it); there's no chance of it surviving, and elitepvpers.com might end up getting f**ked if TQ finds out.

So srry guy, a no no for me.
Old 06/14/2007, 00:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
It's fully legal. You don't sign your life away saying you can't edit some dds files in the client. Even if you do, they aren't going to sue you for it. At most they will simply ban you since it's against their TOS. Oh NO! A BAN FROM A RETARDED SET OF SERVERS >.< whatever will anyone do. The point (if I read correctly) is just make client edits that epvp users can use as brand it as epvp with a text link or something in the interface. Just a compilation of the best edits under the epvp name is all.
Old 06/14/2007, 01:30   #6

On a side note, TQ's ToS is a direct translation of their Chinese ToS. It is not constitutional in the united states. It is unbinding even if you sign it in blood. It would be scrapped in any courtroom.

Its not our fault they are too lazy to hire an american lawyer to adjust their ToS to ameican standards.
Old 06/14/2007, 01:52   #7

just setup server in switzerland :P
Old 06/14/2007, 09:40   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Jun 14 2007, 01:52
just setup server in switzerland :P
I think it should be better in sweden
Old 03/21/2008, 23:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you View Post
It's fully legal. You don't sign your life away saying you can't edit some dds files in the client. Even if you do, they aren't going to sue you for it. At most they will simply ban you since it's against their TOS. Oh NO! A BAN FROM A RETARDED SET OF SERVERS >.< whatever will anyone do. The point (if I read correctly) is just make client edits that epvp users can use as brand it as epvp with a text link or something in the interface. Just a compilation of the best edits under the epvp name is all.
exactly ^^
Old 03/22/2008, 12:34   #10

Cool
Old 03/22/2008, 20:04   #11

We could, but there would be so many people contributing, by the time everything was sorted and set up. There would be more to add. So I conclude this impossibly doomed to Fail.

Answered. #close please.