Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wide screen???

Discussion on Wide screen??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have read and searched these forums. All i have found is fairly old.. I was wondering if anyone has ever figured out how to get a higher resoulution and/or a wide screen resoultion for this game.
Thanks
Old 06/12/2007, 02:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by haljordan@Jun 11 2007, 23:33
I have read and searched these forums. All i have found is fairly old.. I was wondering if anyone has ever figured out how to get a higher resoulution and/or a wide screen resoultion for this game.
Thanks
naah they have only full screen (1024*768) and small client (800*600)

youd probobly need hack er somethin to do that but tq/conquer would update and make ur client small or big again meaning someone would have to go through the trouble of finding another hack again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Revolution - The new era (Server Screen und Login screen) Version:1.0
08/14/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hey Epvpers! Ich möchte euch hier nen MOD zum Downloaden zeigen.(Der ist echt geil!>.<) Diese MOD´s sind nicht von mir die habe ich von einer seite kopiert,wenn ihr die seite haben möchtet dann pn mich. Server Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/sneaky.png Login Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/lucaaat_111.png
Wide Screen Problem
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
A friend of mine have a 17" wide screen and he can't play hero cause it have to be at least 768 height. Is there any way to make hero ignore his res ?(1280x720)
iSroBot on wide screen monitor
03/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hi, i started to use iSroBot and i have widescreen monitor. But my bot doesnt run because when i m in city bot click on NPC there apear start talk where u can choose from list like: 1.talk to npc 2.sell repair item etc. But than nothing happen. And when i click my mouse the bot start to buy potions and all go normal... grinding is also without problem. But buy items at NPC shops doesnt run. I guess problem is in widescreen monitor. And i want to ask if you have some help? ( i cant...