Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Potency

Discussion on Potency within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It seems potency is comingout as we all might knmow, Eudemon's tried this and it failed..Eventually it's going ot be the db buyers who keep conquer alive, since you're going ot have to spend money in order to have a character that could possibly stand a chance, how do you all feel about this?
Old 06/06/2007, 11:59   #2

This has already been mentioned, and I now hate TQ more then ever and so now I only play on private servers where there aren't a ton of gay rules.
Old 06/06/2007, 14:45   #3

What they mean is impotency.

good thing the private servs are up to take them out of business.
Old 06/06/2007, 15:09   #4

Either you pay for potency(******) to stand or dun stand at all and get owned.
Old 06/07/2007, 12:34   #5

these thing like lottery, potency are for ppls w/ money, who buy **** dbs w/ real money, i bet that lvl 135 will be reachable only w/ dbs, cause there arent mobs above lvl 125, so.. bullshit the whole game... i know guys who buy dbs like an idiot, maybe they will reach lvl 135 1st on my server... and yea private servers are cool[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Go to hell: TQ' border='0' alt='Go to hell: TQ' />
Old 06/07/2007, 13:22   #6

i never buyed dbs and i still made my 2soc stuff just by HARD WORKING ... so stfu... u wanna get TQ mad... then dont ******* buy dbs and be one of the TOPplayers... i know i am.. i've been one of the FIRST 130 archers on my server and for some reason i never am in the top archers or w.e just NEVER been in it ... **** U TQ i will NEVER buy dbs... as for DB buyers... u might have items but u dont have SKILLS !!
Old 06/07/2007, 13:34   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by georgeb@Jun 7 2007, 14:22
i never buyed dbs and i still made my 2soc stuff just by HARD WORKING ... so stfu... u wanna get TQ mad... then dont ******* buy dbs and be one of the TOPplayers... i know i am.. i've been one of the FIRST 130 archers on my server and for some reason i never am in the top archers or w.e just NEVER been in it ... **** U TQ i will NEVER buy dbs... as for DB buyers... u might have items but u dont have SKILLS !!
You might've gotten 2 sock by MASSIVE *** licking of bulkers , i know sooo many players who say that "IVE EARNED 2 SOCKS ALL MY OWN I JUST LICKED MY MASTERS *** AND ***** ON MORNING AND EVENINGS"
Old 06/07/2007, 14:31   #8

potency is bull **** we have trojs and fires full 2 soc +7 or above on everythin after this comes out they will be untouchable.....luckaly private servers are still around ive never bought a db and never will i know im one of the best archers on my server and i kno my tao kicks i but i dont need any gay shield telling me what i can and cant kill. this is just another way for the strong to get stronger and for the weak to get weaker
Old 06/07/2007, 18:02   #9

everyone whines when something new comes out, for shame ^^

w/o lottery, socks would be even more expensive then they are now, so only paypallers could afford socks so lottery is actually a good thing -.-

about the potency, why everyone complaining about this.. full super 2 sock 2nd rb 130 players already own so doesnt matter if they own even more with potency.
Look at the bright side of it, you'll lvl faster, archers finally become a pvp class etc
Old 06/07/2007, 18:20   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Lamb'O ***@Jun 7 2007, 12:02
everyone whines when something new comes out, for shame ^^

w/o lottery, socks would be even more expensive then they are now, so only paypallers could afford socks so lottery is actually a good thing -.-

about the potency, why everyone complaining about this.. full super 2 sock 2nd rb 130 players already own so doesnt matter if they own even more with potency.
Look at the bright side of it, you'll lvl faster, archers finally become a pvp class etc
Without lottery, DBs were cheaper, socks were actually decently rare and worth something.
With lottery, DBs are near impossible to get as a noob, socks are everywhere and worth nothing meaning those who had decent armor is now like they have noob gear. Same goes for +s. Now people run around with +9s.
Old 06/07/2007, 18:53   #11

there is already topic about potency
Old 06/07/2007, 21:41   #12

ok yeah everyones maoning but....you missse dout the fact that things have to change you all say you'll stop playing becuase its all to expensive or w/e but.....if they dotn keep adding things the game will just die becuase everyone will do everythign they can alot quicker.
you say the stong get stronger and the weak get weaker , thats bull **** every chars get bossted a lil more you go take w/e char you have now and compare it with a co1 char you'll see you'll be untouchable.

no ones getting weaker your strength limit has just been increased.

if you jsut totalyl not payign attension and still dont understand
think of it as everytime they updat and everything gets strogner it's like finally getting to 110+ and rbing you get strongerthats everyones aim to get stronger so why do you all moan? just play the game and enjoy it no one cares about players that are "untouchable" those players jsut think they are great and own everything but so...thats jsut them being gay and childish ish i dunno why im writting this its jsut everytime co actually get soff its lazy *** and does soemthing (although they are still in the process of making might and magic onlie) you all moan so stop it and just play the game i think you all jsut give up when things become chalanging but thats what makes an online game . yeah its a complete scam to suck money outta ppl but if your nto buyign dbs its nto your money so you shouldnt care, co's made so you never make an easy profit. have you nto rever wondered who changes the prices in the market cuz it isnt the players....
Old 06/07/2007, 22:31   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by sebseb@Jun 7 2007, 15:41
ok yeah everyones maoning but....you missse dout the fact that things have to change you all say you'll stop playing becuase its all to expensive or w/e but.....if they dotn keep adding things the game will just die becuase everyone will do everythign they can alot quicker.
you say the stong get stronger and the weak get weaker , thats bull shit every chars get bossted a lil more you go take w/e char you have now and compare it with a co1 char you'll see you'll be untouchable.

no ones getting weaker your strength limit has just been increased.

if you jsut totalyl not payign attension and still dont understand
think of it as everytime they updat and everything gets strogner it's like finally getting to 110+ and rbing you get strongerthats everyones aim to get stronger so why do you all moan? just play the game and enjoy it no one cares about players that are "untouchable" those players jsut think they are great and own everything but so...thats jsut them being gay and childish ish i dunno why im writting this its jsut everytime co actually get soff its lazy ass and does soemthing (although they are still in the process of making might and magic onlie) you all moan so stop it and just play the game i think you all jsut give up when things become chalanging but thats what makes an online game . yeah its a complete scam to suck money outta ppl but if your nto buyign dbs its nto your money so you shouldnt care, co's made so you never make an easy profit. have you nto rever wondered who changes the prices in the market cuz it isnt the players....
And that's why I don't play. I haven't played in over a year. I login now just to make sure certain things still work and keep up to date with packets/features.

As for your so called awesome updates, yes, the game does need updating. No, the game doesn't need something that -DESTROYS- the economy. Adding 2nd reborn is something to keep the game up to date. Adding an npc to level you with dbs is just retarded. Turning CO1 into CO2 is keeping the game up to date. Adding lottery is just retarded. Now with a DB I can make all my gear within minutes when it originally took me months to get it. How is that fair? Not everyone may be a noob like you may be so not everyone benefits from lottery. Those who were already at the top of the ladder are now pushed down equal to everyone else because of this. The point of these games is competition. Trying to be the best. It's not fun when everyone is the same and there's no one better than everyone else. Always having someone better than you is what makes it fun. Now a level 50 noob can easily get a +9. What's up with that? He could ALSO get a few double sockets. That's just messed up.. These items that are being handed out should be reserved for those who work for them, not those who get a db and go to lottery and have it handed to them.
Old 06/08/2007, 00:28   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by blinko@Jun 6 2007, 11:57
It seems potency is comingout as we all might knmow, Eudemon's tried this and it failed..Eventually it's going ot be the db buyers who keep conquer alive, since you're going ot have to spend money in order to have a character that could possibly stand a chance, how do you all feel about this?
I say give it a chance will make the game more fair i think as trojans wont rule everything.Yeh DB buyers gain an advantage but why shouldent they they are the ones who pay for people to play for free (im not a db buyer).Just dont judje it before it happens i say.You might even like it.
Old 06/08/2007, 01:18   #15

Your All Dum **** Suckers ...

So What people can buy dbs and waste like 300 usd to get 3bill on a game

we can run bots and bot that much in no time so whats the big deal ... someone gose to work for a week and gets 300 usd and wastes it on a game

i bot for a week and hay i not had to even play the game i spend max 5 usd in electric running my comp and i make the same amount of money on CO as a db buyer
Closed Thread