Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dance books

Discussion on Dance books within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/05/2007, 13:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Jun 5 2007, 08:41
Its just another mistake on TQ's part - not including danc1 on that page. It exists, it drops from alien bandits and elf apes from my hunting expirience anyway. I just found one like last week so don't try telling me you can't find it.

I have all dances, 1 to 7 and of course the default. 1 and 4 are my favourites.

1/2/3/4 Drop on PC 2nd map, and possibly other places too.

5/6/7 Drop on AC 2nd map, and possibly other places too.
Don't you have Dance 8. ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SDO,(Super Dance Online)oder Dance online p-server?
06/03/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
Guten Tag, ich möchte gerne einen eigenen p-server öffnen von einem bestimmten game namens Super Dance Online oder Dance Online gibt es da vll. etwas? evt. wäre es (schwer) oder sagen wir mal eher würde es lange dauern wenn ich beispielsweise mich zu beschliessen einen zu schreiben jedoch so zu sagen keine erfahrung drüber habe. ist dabei c++ können plficht? oder würdet ihr sagen lass es lieber alleine hast du keine chance? ich danke für jede antwort
[Release] Night Devil and Dance Skill books
07/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
I think its nothing all the important right now. but i wanted to contribute in some way. Side Notes:Not sure if the Night Devil skill even work, Since the XP skill isnt coded. Dance 4 gives you dance 7 =/ Not to sure why either. Since. The Skill ID and Item ID is for dance 4. but if anyone knows why and can fix it. please do. :p Credits: scottdavey for the skill book structural idea Go into Handler/Useitem.cs case 725016: //Night Devil { ...
Eudemon books?
11/05/2007 - Eudemons Online - 7 Replies
I have mad many monsters drop eudemon books. picked them up and right clicked them. tells my my eudemon has been given 400points. Yet I see No change. Can some one tell me what they ACTUALLY do? and are they worth using or just leave them?
were to find dance books?
08/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i was wondering were i could find dance 2,3,4,8,9..if u could tell em were to hunt to find them id be really thankful...and ill do the karma thing i guess
early dance books
05/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
does anyone have a map of where to hunt for early dance books, I know it is in PC2 but have not been able to get the books to drop in a month of botting there. Thanks in advance. ^.^ :hug: