Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small guard monster.dat, still exists?

Discussion on Small guard monster.dat, still exists? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok this small guard is really usefull while using ScriptVessel. Now, if you put in no-ks it will start running from the guard all the time. But if you put in KS, it gets stuck very often trying to attack a monsters but actually clicking the guard.

A small guard would fix this whole problem, anyone who can help with this? Cause using a guard gives you decent extra exp.
Old 06/04/2007, 18:26   #2

Check:

thats the guard I use!! He is aa great plvler!!!
Old 06/05/2007, 09:46   #3

thanks allot for that Gives a nice 3k extra exp all the time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new small guard monster.dat (Patch 5007)
05/02/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
This is my edited monster.dat for patch 5011. Put it in the ini folder and overwrite the old file. Make a backup just in case you don't like it, but I think you will. ;) What does it do? But that's not all! By request of Relaxation, I've made some more changes: 1. Guards are different from my previous edit... city guards and gold guards are smaller than normal (still the same size as each other), with weaker reborn guards being slightly smaller in order of power. Now, when someone...
Small guard DIY??
07/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, Just a short question... is there any guide for making small guard? Ive seen few already edited monster.dat files.... but didnt notice any guide. Im more like a SV guide dude..so i want to learn some more. Post links or just PM me. If i find what i search +k for the ppl who post link/guide :D
Need Small Guard
11/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Give working proxy(aimbot) file for updated small (iron,copper,silver,gold)guard file o.0
Small Guard Monster.dat PLEASE
08/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Its been changed to a .dat file and I searched and found a few topics that DID NOT comply with patch 4312, so please post a link to a topic with small guards :)
Small guard
04/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I searched and could only find files with small gaurd AND big metdove Can someone make an updated one, with only small guard or explain me how to do it? txs in advance btw, the reason I need this is because guard sometimes blocks the clicks of co-partner, just so co-partner keeps on clicking but doesnt attack a monster. I think a small guard would fix this.