Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botjail

Discussion on Botjail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/28/2010, 01:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by legomans View Post
can someone create me something that will instantly botjail my account?
i need to bring cps to my other char.
i know this is easy but im a noob.
Please?

thanks

EDIT: my script made in autoit:

very simple, sorry if it isn't all fancy and stuff, it doesn't need to be.
oh yeah and it isn't instant, TQ isn't that good; just do something else as it works.

(plz press thanks if you found it helpfull )

EDIT AGAIN: direct link added, source included
Simple, create a ninja trade cps to noob ninja then autofog and report the account to helpdesk as it autofogs:instatant botjail
Old 02/22/2011, 12:54   #32

Oh thanks m8, i just try this for 5-10min now, and get instantaneous botjailed lol
Thanks
Old 02/22/2011, 15:39   #33

so wait.. autoclickers get you botjailed now? May i ask how ?
AutoIT is not a hook (from there the problem that the CO window must be maximized). I could think of a few ways to catch an autoclick script, but only checking the process that is doing the clicking, otherwise it`s only an interpretation..

I`m asking this since i have worked with autoit in the past and am working on something now, but i don`t want to get people botjailed.

If this has been debated somewhere else, pass me the link please, I don`t want to take this thread offtopic.
Old 02/23/2011, 07:41   #34

Can anyone tell me how to don't get botjailed because I never boted with my main, buts yesterday went to mine for some gems with auto miner and today I'm in jail. And all my boting accs are geting jail right now, I loged started boting and jail. I heard that somone blocking tq apps in firewall. I only in startgame.ini removed one line. Are here any more ways to not get jailed.?
Old 03/01/2011, 15:45   #35

Received Thanks: 3,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
I know but tell me why i get only in 1hr jail and not in botjail?
it depends on the GM sometimes, a GM might botjail your *** for an hour, or send you to botjail where you have to pay cps to get out, i reported some1 for using a market bot ages ago and a GM called Colin ' very nice guy ' came to my server and saw the asshoe, he botjailed him for an hour and i got the 1st shop xD
Old 03/01/2011, 17:16   #36

So I've been reading the forums and am a little confused: programs that autoclick in the background are likely to get you botjailed? What about a program that isn't in the background such as for example, Conquer Clicky? If I use an active program like that in the house to level toxic fog, say, over night... am I in danger of being jailed?
Old 03/03/2011, 02:25   #37

Send some invalid packets
Old 05/14/2011, 21:30   #38

bro its not working :O
i started it 15 mins ago and not botjailed me yet .... any suggestions??