Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botjail

Discussion on Botjail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/25/2010, 12:14   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfius View Post
If you have AutoHotkey, this should put you in botjail. Just load up your inventory with junk items, then run this script. It should work best if you have your inventory and the shopkeepers store open, but may also work just out in the fields somewhere. Some adjustment to the delay in the "Sleep, 50" lines may also be necessary - smaller number is shorter, bigger number is longer. Ctrl-Q will exit the app.
This script is not going to botjail anyone.

How many ******* times does it have to be explained: Dropping items will NOT get you botjailed.
Old 11/25/2010, 21:01   #17

elite*gold: 0
Yes, it has gotten me jailed. Not the dropping of the items, but the speed at which you do it. While testing the bot I use this for, I had the speed turned up too high and got jailed. Slowing it down works just fine. As I think about it, this won't work in the field, only at the shopkeeper (or any NPC you can sell to) because you need to be able to sell things fast, not just drop them.
Old 11/25/2010, 21:25   #18

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfius View Post
Yes, it has gotten me jailed. Not the dropping of the items, but the speed at which you do it. While testing the bot I use this for, I had the speed turned up too high and got jailed. Slowing it down works just fine. As I think about it, this won't work in the field, only at the shopkeeper (or any NPC you can sell to) because you need to be able to sell things fast, not just drop them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
This script is not going to botjail anyone.

How many ******* times does it have to be explained: Dropping items will NOT get you botjailed.
^ qft.
Old 11/26/2010, 07:12   #19

#link added to first post

i didn't think so many other people would want it too.
btw scan if you want, i turned off the upx compressor to try to remove the false alarms.
source available upon request; its only 10 lines...
Old 11/26/2010, 09:28   #20

OK, I will retract my script. This must have been removed at the same time they took out jailing for dropping items while jumping. They are no longer checking for superhuman selling speeds of items. It did jail me a number of times in the past, but I just created a lvl15 noob and tested it and using MouseClick nor ControlClick got the noob jailed. Sorry if I wasted anyones time with that script.
Old 11/26/2010, 14:50   #21

i cant download it
Old 11/27/2010, 05:51   #22

#direct link added to first post
Old 11/27/2010, 11:53   #23

its work? how minutes hour or day i need use it to i go to botjail? (soory 4 my vad english)
Old 11/27/2010, 13:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexykanu View Post
I use a Toxic Fog lvler wich put me away while I'm botting and nothing happen.The GM must be very stupid not to send me in BJail.FKing ********.
If you use toxycfog/guard leveler and gm/players see you and report you will be caught , but not in botjail .... only in the jail where before the tq edited the clickers(autoclickers) was sent. so you can get out evry hour ...

Ex you get in the jail at 1:50 ->> you can leave at 2:00
But when you get at 1:01 ->> you need to w8 until 2:00

an easyast methood to get botjail is :
1) get a free bot ( in this case the alchemyproxy)
2) get 430-860-2150 cps into a ninja .
3) go to
-Twincity ( when you are low lvl )
-Bird (when you are enought strong to kill the birds whitin 1 hit with fs)
4) start to bot
5) start talkin' in word chat about a botter is in bird/twin ( this mean to login with other acc and cal helpdesk and tell him about a botter in bird , or start chat with oters and they will call the helpdesk i am shure)

6) do not stop botting when HelpDeskxx[GM] apares in the area ... continue to hunt
in few seconds ...

boom ... you ger DC ( why? )
A: when you get botjailed you will be disconected and at login where you will be ? .... botjail with the simple reason -You are caught by our GM(HelpDeskxx[GM]) by using bot/hack-

Woala

this works for me 1 week ago
Old 11/27/2010, 14:11   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
If you use toxycfog/guard leveler and gm/players see you and report you will be caught , but not in botjail .... only in the jail where before the tq edited the clickers(autoclickers) was sent. so you can get out evry hour ...
Wrong. Please, for everyone's sake, if you don't know what you're talking about, just.. just don't
Old 11/27/2010, 16:56   #26

Quote:
Wrong. Please, for everyone's sake, if you don't know what you're talking about, just.. just don't
Do you try it ?

The toxycfog leveler was my 1st try 1week ago to go botjail... so pls dont tell me to think what i talk..

I was set my acount in desert near FrozenGrotoEnvoy and start the auto toxycfog leveler ... before these i send a msg with my main for my friend to call the helpdesk after i get away .. I left my acount 5 minits .. i get away and my friend calld the helpdesk. HelpDesk comes and i get DC ..
at reconect i was connected into a map like mine/botjail map , but was only a warden .
I Click in him and is told me : you was used tool/hack and you was caught .. you can get out evry hour .. (ex 1:00 , 2:00 ... so one )

GO try it and after come here to tell me i am wrong .
Old 11/27/2010, 16:58   #27

I forget to tell you a thing ... go make some researches in official forum , you can see at punishments about what i talk ..

When the GM saw you , he will send in 1hr jail not in botjail ( this is true for toxycfog leveler and guard leveler)
Old 11/27/2010, 19:34   #28

Quote:
Do you try it ?

The toxycfog leveler was my 1st try 1week ago to go botjail... so pls dont tell me to think what i talk..

I was set my acount in desert near FrozenGrotoEnvoy and start the auto toxycfog leveler ... before these i send a msg with my main for my friend to call the helpdesk after i get away .. I left my acount 5 minits .. i get away and my friend calld the helpdesk. HelpDesk comes and i get DC ..
at reconect i was connected into a map like mine/botjail map , but was only a warden .
I Click in him and is told me : you was used tool/hack and you was caught .. you can get out evry hour .. (ex 1:00 , 2:00 ... so one )

GO try it and after come here to tell me i am wrong .
Quote:
I forget to tell you a thing ... go make some researches in official forum , you can see at punishments about what i talk ..

When the GM saw you , he will send in 1hr jail not in botjail ( this is true for toxycfog leveler and guard leveler)

Quote:
From now on, any player that is caught using an "auto-clicker" or other similar third party software that provides an unfair advantage in gameplay over other players will be regarded as a bot offender, and their accounts will be sent to Botjail. Auto-click jail will no longer be used as a punishment for these clearly illegal actions.
Old 11/27/2010, 20:17   #29

Quote:
I know but tell me why i get only in 1hr jail and not in botjail?
Old 11/28/2010, 01:07   #30

ah so that means i didn't even have to make my program background? nice
either way, mine only takes like a minute or so; but make sure you don't have a multi that removes the background click checks (if that still exists) cuz thats all i did.

btw, has this worked for anyone?
i made it assuming that the control name was the same for everyone...
Thanks
1 User