Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can you get ip banned

Discussion on can you get ip banned within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, i was auto-looting in market in case a lazy player dropped something of value and it actually worked.

But, when i got the players +3 super club dual soc rdg/rfg he said he would report me for autolooting and get all my accounts banned...something about ip banning.

Btw, this was on a noob character.

So my Question is Can you get ip banned and if you can how often does this happen?

thanks, and sorry if this was a newbish question i'm new here.
Old 06/03/2007, 22:41   #2

i don't know if in this game they can do this but in other games i played the can ban your ip and you can conect so you hace to change your ip, but if you have a dinamic ip with a comands i windows console you can change your ip
Old 06/03/2007, 22:41   #3

Some people claim that it is IP Banning, and i think that someone quoted a GM of some sort say that they are "Sorry for those who use routers" or something. So it is possible.
Sorry for not giving a definite answer...

--Katsu
Old 06/03/2007, 23:20   #4

You can change your ip to dynamic, I think. Thats when everytime you start computer, your ip changes automatically. Again, I am not good at pc ****, I may be wrong.
Old 06/03/2007, 23:24   #5

Don't you have a different IP address for your internet connection anyway? So changing the IP address of your computer wouldn't help? That would be why if you have a router, you cant use the game no matter what computer your using, that uses the same internet connection.
Old 06/03/2007, 23:24   #6

elite*gold: 20
Umm...

1. He cant proove you were auto-looting.

2. Only way yo ucan ip banned is if you hacked TQ's server.

3. That guys an idiot, theres this little button on everyones Conquer screen, if I am not mistaken it's called "Trade". I dont know maybe my clients modified and i only have the trade button. :S
Old 06/03/2007, 23:40   #7

ok thanks for the help.
Old 06/04/2007, 00:37   #8

if he dropped the itme then he lost it, he shoulda known better and watched what he was doing. his fault he lost it anyway
Old 06/04/2007, 09:00   #9

and guys its possble for you to get your ip banned but its very rare they most likly just banned the account but it hasint happend for a while and they would just send ur noob to bot jail any ways couse its a botting issue
Old 06/16/2007, 20:34   #10

well on ip banning they can ban ure account and when u make an new account or log in an over they will straight away get banned .