Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change character name

Discussion on Change character name within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My last topic was either deleted or is floating somewhere dead...
I did a search, and the renaming tool created by RENAMER is either bugged, stopped working, or does not change a character's name.
The same question: can someone show me how to edit the name of my character in game (client-side)? Much appreciated ^^
i.e.: my character in-game is named ~Melody~, I want to change her name to ~Harmony~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change price to change character??
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hi all..can help me?to change price to change character...:handsdown:
Change Sex my Character Help Me
10/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I want to change the sex of my character, someone knows the GM command to change the sex?
How to Change ur Character Name !
03/23/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
this is my first contribution to epvp i dont know if everyone knows this and if its been posted before, but its worth a shot to say it this only works when ur server is merging like Gryphon-Cerberus or BabyIcey-Mayfaire (on march 9) so this helps them most 1. Create a character on the opposite server that has the same name for example : ( i have a char on BabyIcey named OrbiterZ i will create a char named OrbiterZ on Mayfaire). 2. When the merge comes, after there will be some kind...
Change Your Character name????
07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey all, i have a question... is it possible to change your characters name? I want to change it because i don't like it, and its like lvl 60, and i don't wanna make a new account. If you could tell me if its possible to change it, it would me greatly appreciated, and also give me the program or site that changes ur character name in conquer online,
change my character how?
03/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
i have seen in movies people change the wind rider to a plane and there characters to ragnaros in the middle of orgrimmar.? how do i do this :ops: