Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COWS IS BACK

Discussion on COWS IS BACK within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
THE COWS SERVER IS BACK AND I AM PLAYING IT I GOT A LINK FOR ALL OF YOU

<hr>Append on May 31 2007, 03:25<hr> but don't expect to play all the time cause ultimate has to fix alot of bugs so be patient with the server maintenance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COWS IF BACK IN BUSSINES
06/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I CANT BELIVE IT ITS BACK ON TOP COWS OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ http://cowarserver.com/forum.php LINK TO COWS NEW FORUM SIGN UP QUICK
cows
04/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there a other server like cows warserver. cows was fun only its down 4 a while and i was wondering if u guys know if there was another server like cows 4 the 1 who dont now what cows is dunt talk here :rolleyes:
cows back
04/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Well the server isn't back yet... but at least the forum is back! So we will soon be able to enjoy this server again ^^. I dunno if I have the right to post the link so I wont until Ulti do it himself but all people that was already there, the old home page has a link to the new forum... Edit: For those who dunno what cows is.. first of all Cows mean Conquer online war server. This is a server made by Ulti (he is a mod here) but due to some problem the server had been down and like...
about cows
09/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
how to login without a password i input my username then hit enter because there is no password says pass invalid