Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about spam mets in items

Discussion on A question about spam mets in items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could some one tell me when is the right moment to stop spaming mets in one item and go to another?? sorry for noob question and english
Old 05/29/2007, 14:57   #2

I usualy use 1 or 2 mets per item
Old 05/29/2007, 15:24   #3

thanks for the info
Old 05/29/2007, 16:45   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by switch99@May 29 2007, 16:24
thanks for the info
No problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Collecting items-dbz-mets at market
01/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
every day someone droping like 70 mets or more and i saw some trojans jump on it and get it quakly to fast before anyone at market get it that someone told me to sell it to me but i scared of scammers so i post here how they do that very quakly is there trojans bot as someone said that to me.trojans bot that i see at meteor dove trojans kill doves auto and get meteor auto and plvling auto if any trojans have it please give it to me :D i will Thanks alot for u sorry for bad language cuz...
What's the average mets to spam for a socket?
08/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I've never made a socket yet, but I want to try. I can get mets - but I want to know about how many I would need to use in TC to get a socket on average. I searched and some people say 200, some say 500, some say other numbers. I'm just looking for someone that has made many sockets that could give me a good average. If you must know I want to make a socket attack ring. Thanks in advance :)
all items can be upgradable with 39 mets
04/19/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
u can upgrade the lvl of any item with 39 mets, i used this since 1.5 year ago and worked every time, so i would wanna share with u the "trick". u get 39 mets and the 40th item in ur inventory should be the item u wanna upgrade it, and , just spam mets, it will surely go. hope this 1 helps u guys as it helped me ;)