Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 62 Water Taoist

Discussion on Level 62 Water Taoist within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Howdy,

I just got my Water Taoist to level 62 and I've been hunting just outside Desert City since level 55, however it's getting somewhat crowded there....I'm getting better exp there than by the Apes, however I never tried higher level monsters. (Reason to that is mentioned in Question nr2.)

So my questions are the following:

1. Are there any good hunting spots that are less crowded around this area? (I've tried all monsters on the standard Desert City map, they're all crowded all the time.) [Around this area = 2 portals away as max]

2. Would I get more exp from higher level monsters or would it get nerfed? (I have no idea on how the exp system works in this game.) [I always thought it gets nerfed if you go to high, so I've never tried..]

And please, don't come with "Get power-leveled!". I want to do it on my own and I need to raise my 'Fire' a little.

If it's to any help, I hit the SandMonsters for about 400damage with my 'Fire' spell.

Sincerely,

W3r3Wulf
Old 05/24/2007, 05:44   #2

Quote:
Howdy,

I just got my Water Taoist to level 62 and I've been hunting just outside Desert City since level 55, however it's getting somewhat crowded there....I'm getting better exp there than by the Apes, however I never tried higher level monsters. (Reason to that is mentioned in Question nr2.)

So my questions are the following:

1. Are there any good hunting spots that are less crowded around this area? (I've tried all monsters on the standard Desert City map, they're all crowded all the time.) [Around this area = 2 portals away as max]
Desert City is a leveling spot for you as the monsters are red/black name. Hunting spots always have monsters with green name (5+ levels lower than you). Ideal hunting spots have monsters that you can one-hit. So right now, the ideal hunting spot is the green bandits in the forest.

2. Would I get more exp from higher level monsters or would it get nerfed? (I have no idea on how the exp system works in this game.) [I always thought it gets nerfed if you go to high, so I've never tried..]
You get a % amount of bonus exp for hitting black and red named monsters (approximately 50% bonus, so if you hit them 1000 damage, you'll gain 1500 exp). You get only 10% exp from green named monsters, and 100% from white named monsters.

And please, don't come with "Get power-leveled!". I want to do it on my own and I need to raise my 'Fire' a little.
The truth is, most water taos should be plvled, as they are the easiest to be plvled. If you plan on reborning, then don't worry about getting plvled, as you can concentrate on leveling skills after rebirth.

If it's to any help, I hit the SandMonsters for about 400damage with my 'Fire' spell.

Sincerely,

W3r3Wulf
Old 05/24/2007, 06:35   #3

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it =)
Old 05/24/2007, 09:48   #4

A tip.
Get plvled to 100. It should be very easy for you since your a water tao.
Just offer stig to the plvler and they will 99.99% let u in the team!
Old 05/24/2007, 12:47   #5

Just dont pester everybody you see for plvl if they say NO find some1 else.The amount of people i get asking my for plvl that cant take no for an answer takes &^&^.
Old 05/24/2007, 13:46   #6

yes i agree, asking for plvl is one thing, begging is another, altho i quit co, when i did play and plvl, ppl begging and continually asking for plvl gets annoying, if they say no, they mean no, and if they dont answer, usually its a no aswell
Old 05/24/2007, 17:04   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Lays_Stax+May 24 2007, 09:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lays_Stax @ May 24 2007, 09:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>A tip.
Get plvled to 100. It should be very easy for you since your a water tao.
Just offer stig to the plvler and they will 99.99% let u in the team![/b]

I appreciate the tip but it looks like you didn't read everything in my first post...
Thanks for the tip though.

<!--QuoteBegin--W3r3Wulf
@May 24 2007, 05:36

[/quote]

I don't like getting power-leveled anymore. Where has the 'do-it-yourself' spirit gone? :?
Old 05/24/2007, 20:27   #8

Ah, I am not sure then. Never lvled a Tao from 1-110~.