Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about ip-adress

Discussion on question about ip-adress within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is is safe for me to hack a db'buyers account and steal his/hers stuff and store it on my account?? or is there any risk to get cought by tq? couse i dont like to lose my high char... can tq see wich ip-adress is related to what char??

thanks in advance

-1st time hacker-
Old 05/20/2007, 17:35   #2

well... they can see where did stealed stuff go... happened to me that i bought scammed items and they reseversed whole trade i got my dbs back in wh and my items were gone...
Old 05/20/2007, 17:39   #3

then give it around a few nix accounts.. maybe they'll loose the track of it after 1 trade
Old 05/20/2007, 17:43   #4

can tq also see if i just drop all the stuff on the ground and pick it up with another char??? and what if do this a couple of times??
Old 05/20/2007, 17:50   #5

lol why do u ask us? are we developers of this game?
Old 05/20/2007, 17:55   #6

no i want to make sure if i hack a db buyer my 130-130-90 trojan get screw'd or not by tq, i dont wanna lose the char but i do like the items on that account i just wanna know if tq can see that my ip-adress is the same on myltiple chars.